PDA

View Full Version : 10 fps at best!!!!

CHICKENISGOOD
7th Apr 2010, 16:58
this is equaling out to be a very undesirable time playing this game, which a sad truth because the game play is awesome i'd love to play the game "the way the game is meant to be played" as NVIDIA quotes...which I have a 1G NVIDIA card and 8G of RAM processed by a hp pavillion dv7t quad core i7-720 please help i've been reading most posts and no remedies have worked so far

RunningBare
7th Apr 2010, 17:06
Are your drivers upto date, in fact do you have drivers installed? 10fps!!?
Post a dxdiag please.

Helegad
10th Apr 2010, 06:17
Post a DXDiag for us, and run CCleaner in the meantime while we try to work out your problem.

Do you best to update your sound and video drivers also.

CHICKENISGOOD
11th Apr 2010, 15:03
My NIVIDIA display driver is 197.16. I don't think I have any other drivers installed. I tried to download the latest version on the NIVIDIA website but it said it couldn't find any drivers to update. I have recently discovered that if my

Resolution is 1024 X 768 and V Sync is OFF/ Water Detail is LOW/ Object Detail is LOW/ Soft Particles is OFF/ High Resolution Shadow is OFF/ and SSAO is OFF

Then I get between 20 and 30 FPS but that sucks to have to do that with a machine that is suppose to be a gaming machine. The only thing it could be with my setup is the 1.6 GHz processor but it has speed boost up to 2.8 when needed so I don't know

CHICKENISGOOD
11th Apr 2010, 15:06
My NIVIDIA display driver is 197.16. I don't think I have any other drivers installed. I tried to download the latest version on the NIVIDIA website but it said it couldn't find any drivers to update. I have recently discovered that if my

Resolution is 1024 X 768 and V Sync is OFF/ Water Detail is LOW/ Object Detail is LOW/ Soft Particles is OFF/ High Resolution Shadow is OFF/ and SSAO is OFF

Then I get between 20 and 30 FPS but that sucks to have to do that with a machine that is suppose to be a gaming machine. The only thing it could be with my setup is the 1.6 GHz processor but it has speed boost up to 2.8 when needed so I don't know.

And whats the CCleaner and DxDiag im trying to catch up