PDA

View Full Version : freezes on cut scene

vietnam_surfer
7th Apr 2010, 09:59
In the wayne manor part where batman sees his dead parents the cut scene just goes on and on , can anyone give me any help. Thanks

Scarecrow007
7th Apr 2010, 18:28
Are you talking about the part where batman becomes a child?

vietnam_surfer
8th Apr 2010, 06:37
Hi yes he is in the mansion and you walk to the end ( you have no control apart from walk) where he sees his dead parents and turns into a child on his knees leaning over them thats where it happens he just stays there

Scarecrow007
8th Apr 2010, 12:53
Hi yes he is in the mansion and you walk to the end ( you have no control apart from walk) where he sees his dead parents and turns into a child on his knees leaning over them thats where it happens he just stays there
You STILL control batman err... bruce anyways just start tapping the control buttons and he should move....i didn't know that when i was doing the part for the 1st time so i waited around 20 mins then realised then you can still control him :D

freeze131
8th Apr 2010, 14:42
You STILL control batman err... bruce anyways just start tapping the control buttons and he should move....i didn't know that when i was doing the part for the 1st time so i waited around 20 mins then realised then you can still control him :D

Really? I figured it out straight away...