PDA

View Full Version : FFXIV: Not fair ! No Commendations for Anyone when grouped up?

ThePMSBeast
21st Mar 2014, 17:21
I do not understand that when you are grouped up you are unable to give commendations at all when in heists and Dungeon Duties.

I can see why they made it to where you cannot give commendations to party members because then you can cheat the system that way, but I do not think it is fair that players that are not in your party cannot be awarded commendations from you or the party that you are in, especially when you run with some people that are just excellent and deserve them.

I suggest to make it to where you are unable to award commendations to members of your own party, but are able to give a commendation to someone not grouped up with you. I do hope this finds this to their ears, or others have also had concerns with this.

Hippy_Pickle
25th Mar 2014, 10:27
This has been a source of many a thread over at the developer forums, The Lodestone, and while many would agree with the idea of allowing a party to vote for non party members only, we can only wait to see if they change the current format of the commendation system. I suspect that the current system is pretty black and white in terms of 'If player is solo then allow vote, if in party then vote not allowed', and it would take a total overhaul of the system to change it and it's probably not high on the devs list of priorities :(