PDA

View Full Version : Savegame

marvk
6th Apr 2010, 13:47
Hello. I've buyed JC2 nonSteam, and i want to copy my Savegame to an other PC. Wich file cotains the savegame?

Best Regards

doulifee
6th Apr 2010, 19:15
it's under my document

marvk
6th Apr 2010, 19:35
In \Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 2\ is just settigs.. Thats my Problem. My OS is Win7.

gibbed
6th Apr 2010, 19:45
In \Documents\Square Enix\Just Cause 2\ is just settigs.. Thats my Problem. My OS is Win7.X:\Path\To\Steam\userdata\#\8190\remote

Zakaib
6th Apr 2010, 19:48
It should be in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<number>\8190\remote

Where <number> is your Steam ID number. It should be the only folder in /userdata.

AddEffects
6th Apr 2010, 20:13
Hello. I've buyed JC2 nonSteam, and i want to copy my Savegame to an other PC. Wich file cotains the savegame?

Best Regards

you need the file that is located at:
I dont know how its like with nonSteam game exely..but there should be a map in the Just Cause Install folder, for me it is: C:\Program files\Steam\SteamApps\Just Cause 2\Saves\[file]

marvk
6th Apr 2010, 20:16
There is no userdata-folder in my Steam-Folder. As I sayed in my firsrt post, it is nonSteam.

Zakaib
7th Apr 2010, 00:20
I was not aware that JC2 worked without Steam.

If its only installed in Program Files (x86), you could check in there. See if there's a "Square Enix", "Eidos", or "Just Cause 2" folder in your Program Files. It might be floundering around in there somewhere.

Try this.

Go to Windows Explorer and search for "justcause2save00.sav". If that doesn't yield any results, try searching for "justcause2save" or even "*.sav". (no quotes)

FineWolf
7th Apr 2010, 01:46
Hello. I've buyed JC2 nonSteam

What he meant to say was that HE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED JC2, which of course doesn't require Steam to run.

Sorry, but illegal copies ARE NOT SUPPORTED on this forum. It also incredibly stupid of you to come post here, basically acknowledging that you do have an illegal copy, and opening yourself to legal litigation.

SeldomAthleticFC
8th Apr 2010, 08:27
What he meant to say was that HE ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED JC2

I was thinking the same when I first read his post. I couldn't believe that no-one else picked up on that, to the point where I was starting to think maybe there IS a version available that's "non-Steam", so to speak. I'm glad you've confirmed my theory!

Koprolalie
8th Apr 2010, 09:06
There is ONLY a Steam Version of JC2. Buy the game idiot. >:(