PDA

View Full Version : Community Manager Robert Peeler: A Thank You

Popcicle
16th Aug 2012, 12:03
Hello everyone,

As you might know, I am the Square Enix Community Manager for FINAL FANTASY (among other titles of course) for North America. Before this role, I was the Online Community Manager for FINAL FANTASY XI and FINAL FANTASY XIV.

I am the first Community Manager for the FINAL FANTASY general series for North America, and the new Community Manager for the Square Enix Members group--I've introduced myself before but just as a technical aspect of the job to some, the role has meant the world to me.

It's a responsibility I take very seriously and a calling I hope to magnify in new unexplored avenues and great expanses fans and Square Enix as a company has never seen before.

That being said, I want to take a moment to thank you, all the cherished fans of this series turning over its 25th year. Without you, we would not be here. Without your consistent eye on our efforts here I wouldn't have this role.

It's also my happy duty to announce the FINAL FANTASY 25th Anniversary Event this upcoming August 31st in Seattle, Washington.

We hope many of you can attend and look forward to meeting you in person. But if you're unable to make it out to the live event we're happy of course to share all the information and details as best we can here on Square Enix Members.

Thank you again and I look forward to spending years more with you as a representative of FINAL FANTASY and a lifelong fan of the series.

Popcicle
18th Dec 2012, 18:58
With the year-long celebration coming to an end I took one more moment to get sappy and talk about one of my favorite game series'

na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/artic... (http://na.square-enix.com/finalfantasy/go/article/view/final_fantasy_25th_anniversary/261259/final_fantasy_-_thoughts_from_a_community_manager)

Shortytot
27th Sep 2013, 05:27
Hello. Im not sure where to go but I need some Tech help with login in the game. Can anyone help?