PDA

View Full Version : Wishing to get FFVII gifted. Is it possible?

gasaixyuno
16th Aug 2012, 11:52
I really want FFVII gifted to me, but there's no option for that. Is there anyway a friend could buy the game and then SE push their 'second purchase' to my SE account?

Thanks

S0kun
20th Aug 2012, 14:29
I really want FFVII gifted to me, but there's no option for that. Is there anyway a friend could buy the game and then SE push their 'second purchase' to my SE account?

Thanks

Sorry Anna. Unfortunately, this function is not available.

Danteryu
30th Aug 2012, 23:06
Hi everyone,

I am thinking of buying the FFVII re-release as a gift for someone. Is this possible, or do I have to get it for myself?
Is there a process to buying a game for anothe person?

Thanks!

Timmei
30th Aug 2012, 23:15
I remember someone asking this question once before, and I think a Moderator actually answered them. From what I recall, gifting is not possible. Buying it yourself would more than likely be your best option, or giving them the money to buy it themselves.

member_10508513
31st Aug 2012, 00:51
Just buy it, then:

<ul>
Either Download and send them the "Download Manager.exe" that downloads the game or "Right-Click" the "Begin Download" button and select "Copy link location" and send them that link.
Also send them the "Unlock Code" and "Serial Number" that you get after purchasing
[/list]

Or you can just lend them your Credit Card if you want something simple (provided they have their own Square-Enix account).

Anyway, those are just a few options you have available. Hope that helps.