PDA

View Full Version : croc just keeps breathing

Phil Ace
4th Apr 2010, 00:17
ok I started a game before and got past the into part with croc saying I got your sent batman I will kill you. I was up to the begining of the riddlers challenge and decided to delete and restart the game. Now it gets to the part with croc and after the kill line and power up the collar croc just stands there breathing. Whats up.

Phil Ace
4th Apr 2010, 00:20
by the way I may have a bad dvd one kinda puddle looking area on it and no I did not spill anything on it.

mwkcope
4th Apr 2010, 01:51
A guy had a simalar problem a while back,I don't remember what his solution was though.So yeah,your gonna go back to the 80's old threads on here,good luck:p

Phil Ace
4th Apr 2010, 04:33
I have looked at earlier posts and do not find info on advanced sound or how to adjust.

pipe21
4th Apr 2010, 06:34
Yup, stuck at the same point

Phil Ace
12th Apr 2010, 00:20
I have finally got past this not sure what worked so I post both out and in game things I did. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Then in game after the first elevator I made sure I was in back of the group wheeling in the Joker. When I got to crock the dialog continued then I was able to get to the begining of the actual game.

pipe21
19th Apr 2010, 05:01
I'll give it a try. I'd pretty much given up, lol.