PDA

View Full Version : Games for Windows-LIVE Access problem

Zubin5
2nd Apr 2010, 06:27
Please help!!!:mad2:

Zubin5
2nd Apr 2010, 06:30
I think you all will know the beginning. Anyway you see when i open the guide This comes:

Whats New

Some points on it

and done

and when i click done nothing happens.I cant save my game,I cant go online either!!!! Internet speed:1MBPS:mad2:

jeremythebug
2nd Apr 2010, 12:17
1. Launch the game with Games either logged in or out.
2. On the game menu, press the home key on your keyboard to see if a menu pops up.
3. If a menu pops up, you can create an offline account to play the game, in which you can save in.

Zubin5
3rd Apr 2010, 12:10
Listen i cant even go to an option to create it!!!:mad2:it will stay there only!!!

Zubin5
14th Apr 2010, 10:26
Actually now the thing is that there is a error code in connecting to the CLIENT.The code is-80131509.:scratch:

Scarecrow007
14th Apr 2010, 13:24
Stop double posting. :P

Zubin5
14th Apr 2010, 13:58
What do u Mean????

Scarecrow007
14th Apr 2010, 14:10
I mean you shouldn't be posting 2 posts in a row.

Zubin5
15th Apr 2010, 04:00
How do we do that?Oh and the thing is the LIVE client is not able to connect to the Web. I called up customer support and they said, that this has happened to others also and ask a friend because they are not sure about the fix.

Zubin5
16th Apr 2010, 07:31
Somebody Help?

GB619
16th Apr 2010, 08:49
What do u Mean????

He meens,just edit your original post,rather than continue to add posts to the thread.

As for your issue,i always created offline accounts for windows live games,as this type of problem is quite common,im sure you can go and find your windows live settings and disable it,so you can create an offline account,then hopefully it will always default to the offline account.

Some say you miss out on certain content,and in some games you cant upload your stats/videos,but then you can usually download content your intitled to from other places and there are so many fan sites that you can upload stuff to them or at least youtube,hope this helps.

If your not sure how to sort your windows live account,then you need a mate to help you. :)

Zubin5
16th Apr 2010, 14:35
But can u tell how to edit original posts please. I went on Youtube and it had no video like that please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zubin5
24th Apr 2010, 09:14
Can anyone give me a file to save Quantum of Solace or just give me a savegame file and how and where to put it.Cause i found a way to save GTAIV,Gears of War and Batman Arkham Asylum without a profile.send me a save game just for quantum of solace and i will be done thanks.:)

Zubin5
29th Apr 2010, 04:06
Hey Guys uhhhhh can anyone tell me how to save Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City without a profile?

Marcus
29th Apr 2010, 09:20
I imagine that step one would be going to a GTA forum, where people are most likely to know what you're talking about.

Zubin5
30th Apr 2010, 06:47
But now i dont care cause iam going to buy it on my PS3!!!!:)

Zubin5
4th May 2010, 03:57
Hey Guys u wont believe what happend!!!!!!!!!!!The thing is when i selected my user in windows xp startup an error came where it said loading problem and the thing is this happend earlier and did not make it work.So yesterday night it worked but when i tried it today it went back to the normal things which i had earlier and it is again happening so can anyone tell how to do that again and keep it!:hmm:

Zubin5
10th May 2010, 11:09
Hey Guys forget that. The thing is I Reinstalled Windows XP and the thing is i sign in and it says this:

Cant sign in try again later

Click here for details

After clicking it: The underlying connection
was close:An unexcpected
error occured on a recieve

oh and guys i can use LIVE to play online from games and stuff.Just need help with the above.

Zubin5
21st May 2010, 10:44
Guys forget that im having problems in client.I just Downloaded Insane Night Map Pack and when i retry install it doesnt the error code is: 800B0100.

Zubin5
24th May 2010, 12:44
Guys:D the thing is i was playing Batman Arkham Asylum and i went to downloadable content pressed Tab and then selected Insane Night Map Pack and when i said download wolla it worked and the error went.:):thumb: