PDA

View Full Version : Who? If live action Movie?

MeSako
19th Mar 2014, 16:50
I saw this picture in the Meme thread.

And I was struck by a thought.
What if Legacy of Kain was to be made into a movie.
The full story with all characters were to be included.
What would the cast list look like? What actor would play what character?

Post your suggestions, and give a reason why.

lucinvampire
19th Mar 2014, 17:57
Think a movie would be a cool idea :D

Just for reference from times of old... http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=76418

Sykestus
19th Mar 2014, 20:10
As much as I hate to say it, and assuming a portion of the movie shows Raziel as a human, Tom Hiddleston what be a pretty good fit.

And Brian Thompson (a.k.a. The bounty hunter from X-Files amongst other things), would be an absolutely perfect Kain.

Sanguise23
19th Mar 2014, 21:49
I agree about Tom Hiddleston, but come on Brian Thompson, need some one that can come close to Simon's awesome voice

GenFeelGood
19th Mar 2014, 22:24
Kain: Mark Strong
Raziel: Todd Hiddleston
Mobius: Ben Kingsley
Vorador: Ralph Fiennes
Janos: Jean Reno

RealLoK
20th Mar 2014, 00:01
As much as I hate to say it, and assuming a portion of the movie shows Raziel as a human, Tom Hiddleston what be a pretty good fit.

Hm... I think that this role would fit Cillian Murphy.

MeSako
20th Mar 2014, 09:18
I'm really bad with actors and don't know their names (that's why I did not come up with any suggestions in the original post.)
So I'm stuck with giving input on what you guys post :)

So.. uhm.. Brian Thompson.. as Kain.. no.. really? Oh, your serious. Well.. no, I can't see it, sorry. But Mark Strong is a better fit, but stil not totally right. At least for me anyway.
And Loki.. I mean Tom Hiddleston would be awesome as Raziel. Both Human, Vampire and Wraith.
Ben Kingsley as Mobius. that is spot on! Really. And so is Ralph Fiennes for Vorador..
Jean Reno as Janos.. I don't know, he does kinda look the part, but doesnt he have some frensh accent? But that might not damage the "probably never gonna be made"-movie.

Cynthric
20th Mar 2014, 11:13
Not to be rude but what's with everyone's obsession with making a live action movie out of things that shouldn't be live action? Live action puts too many limits on what you can do with a fantasy setting and they almost never really live up to the source material. Would be much better off making a full CG movie with the actual voice actors.

RainaAudron
20th Mar 2014, 12:10
Would be much better off making a full CG movie with the actual voice actors.

This - and SE knows how to do those...

Sykestus
20th Mar 2014, 20:57

And Brian Thompson (a.k.a. The bounty hunter from X-Files amongst other things), would be an absolutely perfect Kain.

Kain: Mark Strong
Raziel: Todd Hiddleston
Mobius: Ben Kingsley
Vorador: Ralph Fiennes
Janos: Jean Reno

I can't believe I didn't think of Mark Strong, he has a great bone structure for the part.

Hm... I think that this role would fit Cillian Murphy.

I can't decide if Cillian Murphy would be good or not. I can't imagine him with dark hair. haha.

RealLoK
22nd Mar 2014, 00:18
A LoK movie once was planned. But the director was Uwe Boll. I don't know if you have heard about him. He is one of the worst, if not THE WORST director ever. I'm just glad he didn't make the movie. It would have sucked.

Ygdrasel
22nd Mar 2014, 03:04
A LoK movie once was planned. But the director was Uwe Boll. I don't know if you have heard about him. He is one of the worst, if not THE WORST director ever. I'm just glad he didn't make the movie. It would have sucked.

It was just a vague rumor. I never found any actual evidence of such a thing so I'm inclined to think there was nothing ever really planned.

Vampmaster
22nd Mar 2014, 22:50

I don't even think that was a rumour, just some troll trying to frighten people with the worst case scenario.