PDA

View Full Version : KL Clan -- Launching 12th April 2010!

Flippy
1st Apr 2010, 08:19
Sorry to disappoint anyone who thought this was an Aprils Fools Joke! I didnt realise that today is that day until after I posted it. Ever so sorry!

Hello everyone,

KL Clan (re)-launch has been delayed ever so slightly until Monday 12th April 2010 at 8pm GMT. This is merely due to a technical hitch in my workings. The url will now be

klclan.enjin.com (http://klclan.enjin.com)

Registration is closed until one hour before the launch. The site you are seeing above will be having on-going maintence over the next few days so don't expect it to look exactly the same upon launch.

We hope you can all join us for the big launch

About KL Clan: The clan is set up to play the tba online multiplayer for Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days. We are a 'friendly', 14+ clan for KL2, with competitions, prizes, and much more in suite. We aim to provide latest stuff on KL2 as it comes. Share useful tips and tricks with other gamers in one of most game-specific environments around. Come join us, registration and membership is completely free because, after all, you have to pay the money for the game (and possibly LIVE), so why should we charge you then to play it?[/

One of Seven
1st Apr 2010, 11:46
Didn't you have a thread like this before?

Flippy
1st Apr 2010, 12:56
This thread it a re-promotion for the big launch. I hope lots of people will get involved in this project...

Bevacur
1st Apr 2010, 13:01
14+? Does that mean i will have pubescent kids screaming down the headset while threatening to kill me? (It has happened before on CoD:World at War, got threatend by a clan...)

What platform is this clan on?

Flippy
1st Apr 2010, 13:15
Hi Bevacur,

No you won't have screaming kids down the mic. If we get people aged 14-16 we will host a private match to see if they can be mature enough to play in the clan. However, at least they won't be like those annoying 8 year old's you get more of. If this behaviour does happen, they will just be kicked out.

All platforms (360/PC/PS3). I will get a member to host PS3, since I am 360 and PC player.

YoungZer0
1st Apr 2010, 13:42
The game is 18+ so why do we have to accept 14+?

Bevacur
1st Apr 2010, 13:48
I'm also on Xbox. When i try to join a match i just get some error every now and then.

Flippy
1st Apr 2010, 13:59
"The game is 18+ so why do we have to accept 14+? "

Because, my friend, most gaming communities these days are 18+ and I have been prone to knowing that there are, surprisingly, some mature 14 year old who play the game for laughs and fun, and aren't always stereotypically annoying. But for those 14-16, they are the higher risk group of being chucked out of the clan. Treat it like a trial, if it does work, there you go, if it doesn't, we will scrap the idea. You never know a good idea until you try it!

One of Seven
1st Apr 2010, 14:05
I can't say that I'll be joining. I've already got two good friends that I role with from time to time.

chaoticd
4th Apr 2010, 02:03
sounds awsome. and hey, im 15 and i take K&L seriously. best game ever. so what do i do? and is this going on for dead men too? i have a ps3.

Moeez
5th Apr 2010, 19:24
I'm definitely up for it, I'm 360. And 22 years old! :D

Flippy
9th Apr 2010, 19:47
Hi everyone,
Just to let you know, the launch is still expected for launch this Sunday evening, 9pm GMT (London). To chaoticd, we may play KL1 if its popular.

Flippy
10th Apr 2010, 07:56
Very Important Message,
We are launching on MONDAY 12th April 2010, not Sunday as I stated above, at 9pm GMT London. Also we will be starting on this site
www.wix.com/klclan/KL-Clan (here)

This is because we are changing our forum host to a much more sustainable host, in order to create the best atmosphere around. Unforunately with the Wix.com you can't physically sign up to so please use the Contact forum on our Wix page and when our forums open, we will automatically create you an account!

Sorry for the inconvience. There has been a lot of technical issues I was not satisfied with, hence the delay. The forum will be launching shortly after our Wix.com site, but if any of you have forum making experience, please do let me know via PM.

Thanks,

Flippy