PDA

View Full Version : Dog Days

lordshoot2kill
31st Mar 2010, 15:37
It's going to be the best game ever. I can't wait, its gonna be awesome. It looks so good, the trailer is so good. Lynch looks really cool this time, Kane looks really hot. This is actually going to be insane, absolutely insane. I can't wait. Im going to be playing it every day. To be perfectly honest the first Kane and Lynch was epic, the reviews said it was bad, they are liars, stupid fat liars. It's the business, the absolute business, you get to shoot police and that, while wearing business suits. Like, you get guns and that, and suits, and shoes, and all sorts. You actually, no jokes, get to rob a bank for no reason whatsoever. There is a prison break, and a shootout in a packed out nightclub, there is so many people you have to fight your way through and that. The 7 want you dead, you have to not let them make you dead. So basically to sum that all up its insane. Buy it, buy it now, seriously, im not a joker, you guys think im a joker, please, just hear me out, its epic, im no clown, no joker, im one hundred and eighty percent serious about the entire topic. Buy the origional. Now onto Dog Days, dog days is the sequel set a few years after, and to be honest the latest trailer is awesome, theres guns, people getting shot in the faces. Noses getting broken and people basically getting smashed in and that. Apparently they are doing it up, for more guns, more guys, more mayhem and more fun. They are sorting the AI which was slightly bad in the original, they are making them really really smart, so they, like, fight back and that, no jokes. You have to chase people down and things, while people try and run you down in massive cars. Everyone wants you dead. Kane and Lynch Dog Days will without a doubt be insane, and I can't wait, not long now, well a few months. Check the trailers, the graphics arn't wonderful but the story and gameplay looks the best. Play the original then get ready for the real deal, you dont want to miss it. Preorder, you might get preorder bonus' I dont know, I'm not in charge of shops for god sake, stop asking for free gifts. Hopefully we get little action figures and things. That would be crazy. DONT MISS OUT...

Vulture
31st Mar 2010, 15:53
It's going to be the best game ever. I can't wait, its gonna be awesome. It looks so good, the trailer is so good. Lynch looks really cool this time, Kane looks really hot. This is actually going to be insane, absolutely insane. I can't wait. Im going to be playing it every day. To be perfectly honest the first Kane and Lynch was epic, the reviews said it was bad, they are liars, stupid fat liars. It's the business, the absolute business, you get to shoot police and that, while wearing business suits. Like, you get guns and that, and suits, and shoes, and all sorts. You actually, no jokes, get to rob a bank for no reason whatsoever. There is a prison break, and a shootout in a packed out nightclub, there is so many people you have to fight your way through and that. The 7 want you dead, you have to not let them make you dead. So basically to sum that all up its insane. Buy it, buy it now, seriously, im not a joker, you guys think im a joker, please, just hear me out, its epic, im no clown, no joker, im one hundred and eighty percent serious about the entire topic. Buy the origional. Now onto Dog Days, dog days is the sequel set a few years after, and to be honest the latest trailer is awesome, theres guns, people getting shot in the faces. Noses getting broken and people basically getting smashed in and that. Apparently they are doing it up, for more guns, more guys, more mayhem and more fun. They are sorting the AI which was slightly bad in the original, they are making them really really smart, so they, like, fight back and that, no jokes. You have to chase people down and things, while people try and run you down in massive cars. Everyone wants you dead. Kane and Lynch Dog Days will without a doubt be insane, and I can't wait, not long now, well a few months. Check the trailers, the graphics arn't wonderful but the story and gameplay looks the best. Play the original then get ready for the real deal, you dont want to miss it. Preorder, you might get preorder bonus' I dont know, I'm not in charge of shops for god sake, stop asking for free gifts. Hopefully we get little action figures and things. That would be crazy. DONT MISS OUT...

first female forum member?

chaoticd
31st Mar 2010, 17:55

i hope so, cuz if thats a guy..... yaaa................

Bevacur
31st Mar 2010, 18:35
Kane is hot? Brain overload.

One of Seven
31st Mar 2010, 20:08
Kane's secret to looking good is his beard.

Brackstone17
31st Mar 2010, 20:10
I am so confused right now.

petersjov
31st Mar 2010, 20:51
Dont be confused, Girls are not that dangerous ...

Hmmm looks like somebody did a copy&paste from a text, that they wrote somewhere else and screwed up all the spaces....

well, lets agree on facts ;-) K&L2 will rule so much, no other game will dare come out this year...

Bevacur
31st Mar 2010, 20:58
Apart from Mafia 2...which risks its own very life by being released on the SAME day as K&L 2.

Mafia is about to get its ass kicked just like when Kratos literally violated Poseidan in every possible way just to show who is the boss.

(If you slow down Poseidan's death you can actually see Kratos raping every orifice Poseidan has! *Gasp*)

RancidAluminium
31st Mar 2010, 22:14

no living in Southend would do that too ya, the air is a bit poisonous ever since they knocked down ben-bon brothers and the eastern block moved in.

:rasp:

Brackstone17
31st Mar 2010, 22:22
I am now even more confused. I do not understand this topic at all.

Nick@IO
1st Apr 2010, 07:21
Yeah, though I love the pink in the original post, I'm not sure what's going on here either. Shutting it down :)