PDA

View Full Version : ALL MAPS General map feedback

PencileyePirate
17th Mar 2014, 05:27
While it's very cool to see new environments in Nosgoth, they seem to be focused mostly around the human civilizations. Most are designed quite beautifully and are full of color, and perhaps this makes sense for most of the maps so far.

However, what I recall most from the SR series is monolithic stone structures: abbeys, cathedrals, strongholds, prisons, & citadels. They were dark and unforgiving, and none of this paltry wood construction you see in human cities. The closest I've seen to this in Nosgoth so far are the stone ruins of the port city.

Hopefully we'll see more of these vampire-esque locations in future maps.

jasontryhard
11th May 2014, 23:21
I would love to see more vampiric areas within the game myself! To be honest after a while you start to feel as if all the maps are a bit to similar and all look alike.

Khalith
12th May 2014, 02:11
I would love to see more vampiric areas within the game myself! To be honest after a while you start to feel as if all the maps are a bit to similar and all look alike.

There is a vamp map being worked on right now. I am hoping they keep it up, more classes and maps will keep the game fresh. Once prophet and the vamp map is out it's my hopes they will start adding more abilities to all the classes so we can start seeing some new gameplay and strategies emerge.

PencileyePirate
14th May 2014, 18:08
Once prophet and the vamp map is out it's my hopes they will start adding more abilities to all the classes so we can start seeing some new gameplay and strategies emerge.

I don't know about that, I think current skills are sufficient for most of the existing classes ... although Deceiver might be a little behind in skill count. I feel that adding more skills to main classes (especially before other classes are released) will only create more balance problems.

I'd prefer devs focus on additional vampire maps and classes ... but the map pool in particular is so small right now that I wouldn't mind if they postponed development on any post-Prophet classes until we have a few more vampire maps.