PDA

View Full Version : REAVER poison gas does lots of damage

yecrasta
16th Mar 2014, 03:24
I was playing against 4 reaver team and they just stand on roofs and spam the poison gas. You stand in it for 1 second and take 200 damage!:( I suggest it take some more time to do damage.

RemovedQuasar
16th Mar 2014, 22:33
Yeah, that poison is too powerfull espacially when there are 3-4 reavers on team. I suggest a class balance, max 2 reavers on a single team.

RainaAudron
16th Mar 2014, 22:45
It was already nerfed down, not to mention you can roll out of it really quickly. And any team who is playing more than 2 of the same class is just asking for problems.

yecrasta
17th Mar 2014, 07:00
I didn't roll which is something I probably should have done.:mad2: Thanks for the help!

Tureil
17th Mar 2014, 07:48
I didn't roll which is something I probably should have done.:mad2: Thanks for the help!
Yeah, bud. Once you see it come down or hear crackling glass -- Just sprint and roll.

Razaiim
17th Mar 2014, 19:56
Something else to be aware of... if you are in the initial radius, (it's actually slightly smaller than that but it's close enough) that is where you take the 200 damage dot. I think it only does about 30 damage per tick after that. So if you see it thrown, roll away, and be aware of where you're moving so you don't end up back in it.