PDA

View Full Version : What if IO played Fragile Alliance with us ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
26th Mar 2010, 22:19
What if , when a few of them have got some spare time , or perhaps after Dog Days' development is complete , a few developers from IO would play Dead Men's Fragile Alliance with us on PC , PS3 and the xbox 360 ? ...

I've noticed that guys from Rockstar games has been organizing quite a few multiplayer events on their games over the past few months ...
So i was wondering if eventually IO Interactive would plan to do something similar for the Fragile Alliance community ...

It doesn't sound much , but i believe have four guys/gals from IO on each of the systems to play eight player matches with us all could , perhaps , gain a bit more interest on Dog Days ...

(i mean they don't even have to be developers from IO , they could be the janitors or the pizza delivery guys for all we care , all they need is a username with 'IO Interactive' in it , and that's bound to catch everybody's attention) ...

Brackstone17
26th Mar 2010, 23:37
Yeah, that would be nice. Something like Bungie's Humpday challenges would be cool too.

joe the janitor
26th Mar 2010, 23:47
Yes! Then I could show them my embarrassingly badly Fragile Alliance skills! :D

Nick@IO
27th Mar 2010, 08:42
Well, you're all in luck. I'm trying to get the dev team to put up some guys to get their butts kicked by you all. It's not going to happen before the game is out, probably, as it would be fair to give you guys a chance to practice. I'm in talks with someone from Xbox.com to see what we can do. Likely date for something like this would be during September.

No making any promises, mind you, but I'm aware that this is something you'd probably like to do so I'll try to make it happen.

YoungZer0
27th Mar 2010, 12:10
Although i'd love to play against the Guys from IOI i choose the last option. It was just too tempting.

Well, you're all in luck. I'm trying to get the dev team to put up some guys to get their butts kicked by you all. It's not going to happen before the game is out, probably, as it would be fair to give you guys a chance to practice. I'm in talks with someone from Xbox.com to see what we can do. Likely date for something like this would be during September.

No making any promises, mind you, but I'm aware that this is something you'd probably like to do so I'll try to make it happen.

Can we kick your ass too? =)

GrievousOdyssey
27th Mar 2010, 13:49
HELL YES ! ...

Grievous get more votes than IO ! ...
Grievous is better than IO ! ...
Grievous Wins ! ...
Muffins for you all ! ...

Back on topic : I was actually hoping that IO would play with us now , with Dead Men and before the sequel is out , it was pretty obvious that they would consider playing with us with Dog Days , the new game ...
No love for Dead Men ? ...

Bevacur
27th Mar 2010, 14:13
Is this on Xbox or PS3? I can't wait to get my ass kicked by one of the dev's!! :D :D

But yeah Grievous should just shut-up *Waits to be thrown of a building*

GrievousOdyssey
27th Mar 2010, 15:08
Meh , it'll be too damn stupid , even for my taste , to throw you out of the window for saying something that i myself proposed in the first place ...

But seeing as you're all pretty bored here we need some entertainment ...

*straps Bevacur with PE4 explosives , then blasts him out of the window with a pump shotgun , as Bevacur gets propelled out of the window a helicopter passes by , Bevacur opens his parachute and majestically remove the explosives on him and straps it onto the helicopter , the PE4 detonates , the helicopter in turn crashes unto a random zeppelin , and the zeppelin then crashes back into Grievous' skyscraper , Grievous gets half of his face burned by the hot chocolate that got spilled on him before being crushed by his own bed , a fourty seven minute firework begins , with a symphony orchestra playing some great music nobody knows about in the background* ...

chaoticd
27th Mar 2010, 21:35
Meh , it'll be too damn stupid , even for my taste , to throw you out of the window for saying something that i myself proposed in the first place ...

But seeing as you're all pretty bored here we need some entertainment ...

*straps Bevacur with PE4 explosives , then blasts him out of the window with a pump shotgun , as Bevacur gets propelled out of the window a helicopter passes by , Bevacur opens his parachute and majestically remove the explosives on him and straps it onto the helicopter , the PE4 detonates , the helicopter in turn crashes unto a random zeppelin , and the zeppelin then crashes back into Grievous' skyscraper , Grievous gets half of his face burned by the hot chocolate that got spilled on him before being crushed by his own bed , a fourty seven minute firework begins , with a symphony orchestra playing some great music nobody knows about in the background* ...

I LOVE IT!!! sounds like something i would think of.......... and i thought i was the only one who had ideas like that. :lol:

Kent-45
27th Mar 2010, 23:40
I don't care if IO devs, satan's minions, or little green martians wanna play Fragile Alliance... just as long as SOMEONE is playing, IO doesn't screw over PC users by witholding DLC content, and the servers aren't deader than a diseased llama's broken soul this time around.

BeardedHoplite
28th Mar 2010, 16:44
I am down for this after the supposed 'forum wide' FA games on Thanksgiving never happened

zephyr1991
29th Mar 2010, 23:38
Eheh, looks like all those DM matches will pay off :) My gungame is beastly right now lol