PDA

View Full Version : This is classic, pirates upset with JC2

Arrowslinger
26th Mar 2010, 01:19
:rasp::lmao:

Reading on another gaming forum pirates that downloaded JC2 are upset they wont be able to use the website stats or the DLC

That is classic them complaining :rasp:

AUnjustCause
26th Mar 2010, 04:42
those are not pirates those are n00bs

Darkx
26th Mar 2010, 04:55
I dont get why people still download when Pre-ordered games are sooooo Cheep...
and patchs via steam so all the bugs that have been found will be fix over next few weeks they will have to get new copys.
i would say that my £24.99 on Steam was well spent :D

^^

topthis
1st Apr 2010, 07:30
Well they don't have to get a new copy, really you just get the game and wait for someone to post the update files and upcoming DLC.

Buzz_Kill
1st Apr 2010, 08:45
:rasp::lmao:

Reading on another gaming forum pirates that downloaded JC2 are upset they wont be able to use the website stats or the DLC

That is classic them complaining :rasp:

you can still get the DLC, and there are many sites for uploading your stats for comparison/competition linked through your game save.... that said this is one of the few computer games I have paid for because it is worth paying for... and those that dont understand downloading games, nothing is cheaper than free.

jelbo
1st Apr 2010, 13:39
This game is definitely worth paying for.

Tarnith
1st Apr 2010, 14:38
Anyone who pirates things and hasn't found the dlc is retarded, it'd be nice if Avalanche would sell DLC right about now. Kind of annoyed I bought the steam version, but they didn't have the limited in Canada.