PDA

View Full Version : Serious Issue

Flippy
25th Mar 2010, 19:07
I received my copy of JC2 on PC today however when I go on Steam and enter the activation key it says it is not released yet so it cannot be installed. Now i'm no idiot and I know its being released tommorow officially in the UK but I fully object to this method since I have spent good money etc on wanting to play it tonight, when I received, just to be blocked till tommorow. I've paid for my item, now I'd like to play it. So far I've entered my code which if my recent events have induced won't work again come tommorow. I'm sorry but I paid good money, and your not letting me play it, is a disgrace!

Flippy
25th Mar 2010, 19:11
Sorry can we close this topic, I have found a similar issue. Despite feeling indignant as a consumer, I guess I will just have to let it slide. But in future, can you not activate it over Steam, just over your site, its just harsh otherwise. Hopefulyl come tommorow though it will be the best game ever!

compatible
25th Mar 2010, 19:14
I received my copy of JC2 on PC today however when I go on Steam and enter the activation key it says it is not released yet so it cannot be installed. Now i'm no idiot and I know its being released tommorow officially in the UK but I fully object to this method since I have spent good money etc on wanting to play it tonight, when I received, just to be blocked till tommorow. I've paid for my item, now I'd like to play it. So far I've entered my code which if my recent events have induced won't work again come tommorow. I'm sorry but I paid good money, and your not letting me play it, is a disgrace!

its great that you have let it out of your system bye wrighting on the fourms , but no matter what the game is not released yet.
so your just going to have to wait until it comes , it is still unsure whether it will be at midnight tonight or it will be later tomorrow, sorry mate but your going to have to stick with the demo until realise witch could be in 5hours and 45 , thats if it is realise at 12:00 midnight..

Flippy
25th Mar 2010, 19:32
Yeah mate. By the way have you got your copy activated yet (like are you US or?). And yeah moderators you can close this topic whenever, I found a similar topic later. I had a moment of heat when I found out about it, still a little mad, but its only a day to wait, not like 2 months!