PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause 2 Trainer

totte1015
24th Mar 2010, 09:51
I am woundering if there is a trainer out yet to the full game?
I just hate being shot all time i just enter something so i want to have god mode so i can have some fun...

Arrowslinger
24th Mar 2010, 09:53
If you must ;)

Latest full game versions:
http://m0.to/BOLOPatch/BOLOPatchFull.exe

totte1015
24th Mar 2010, 09:56
Holy snap, Thank you for fast answer and a holy trainer :D :D

1qwkdsm
24th Mar 2010, 10:12
Oh dude, don't rob yourself of $50. Seriously, play it at least once through before you start hacking it to pieces. Maybe lower the difficulty setting.

Arrowslinger
24th Mar 2010, 10:18
Oh dude, don't rob yourself of $50. Seriously, play it at least once through before you start hacking it to pieces. Maybe lower the difficulty setting.

I agree, I tried it once just not as fun if you know you can just rip through the game.

Although, the percentage of people just into the stunts will love it ;)

RedFeather1975
24th Mar 2010, 10:35
If Bolo figured out how to get multi-hooks working without crashes, then I plan on using that trainer for sillyness at some point. Looked like fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxTUSI4Z9NE

BOLO
24th Mar 2010, 11:03
It doesn't have any crashes anymore, you can use it without any problems.

totte1015
24th Mar 2010, 11:47
Its up to you if you wanna cheat as long it is singleplayer...
In assassins creed 2 i dont think its fun to cheat, in Just Cause 2 i thinks its fun to cheat because then i can explore the world in my way.

Deadman
24th Mar 2010, 12:11
It doesn't have any crashes anymore, you can use it without any problems.

Hey BOLO, is it possible to get a hotkey for turning multi-grapple on/off, that way it would be easier to snap all the cords without alt-tabbing.

Oh, and if you already have a fix for this I apologize, I haven't played the demo in a while now and the full game is still a week away for us poor Aussies

Tytus Just Cause
3rd Apr 2010, 18:08
I agree, I tried it once just not as fun if you know you can just rip through the game.

Although, the percentage of people just into the stunts will love it ;)

Trainer comes in handy. For me, I just dont have so much time to re-do given mission couple of times... it is not very hard, but still suddenly dying and starting 10 minutes job all over again is frustraiting, there are no any moment saves.. so unlimited health is just ok :)

mitchp911
1st Sep 2010, 00:01
When I alt+tab out of the game to run the trainer, it says "could not find player block, are you sure you are in game?" I think it's because the game automatically pauses itself when its minimized, how do I stop this? How do I get the trainer working?

Apache249
1st Sep 2010, 02:44
No, it has nothing to do with it pausing, it is because they updated JC2.