PDA

View Full Version : Easter Egg?

fatboyrally
24th Mar 2010, 00:07
Hey am exploring near the demo area but a little north east in the greener area where there is a large lake shaped like an upside down V and there is a shark, sort of, in the water... go there and check it out.

befree3
24th Mar 2010, 00:11
coordinates?

fatboyrally
24th Mar 2010, 00:18
x:12548 y:22481 Didn't even realize you could do that. Thanks:)
Also you may have to swim around or parachute around a bit if it doesn't show up. I had to once, but it came back.

Error96_
24th Mar 2010, 00:27
Havn't seen that but will certainly try and have a look.

Peardan
24th Mar 2010, 00:44
x:12548 y:22481 Didn't even realize you could do that. Thanks:)
Also you may have to swim around or parachute around a bit if it doesn't show up. I had to once, but it came back.

Once I was outside the demo area and crashed my plane (On one of the main airfields) and because it was noclip I fell through the map and into the water. I swam right down to the bottom (Used about 90-98% of my oxygen so it was right down deep) And amongst the weeds a large dark shadow sort of zig zaged across the screen between the weeds, Only saw it for about half a second. It could have been a airoplane shadow being cast in the water but I don't see how it could because it was so darn deep. My opinion it was some creature,
But Poor Bison seemed to think I was crazy. haha. He's probably right, almost always is. But it was so darn convincing!

cbrookf
24th Mar 2010, 00:48
grapple and ride shark

KeledStrongarm
24th Mar 2010, 03:19
Haha, oh that is awesome. I just went there and it looks like a shark, you can see it's fin sticking out of the water and it follows you around but, I was standing on the shore and it came up to me I was like "Is it going to jump on shore or something?" it comes up and it's this little boat like thing with a propeller and a shark fin on top of it, it will try to follow you all around.

Oh and you can ride it's fin.