PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestions for the Devs.

GamersStudio
23rd Mar 2010, 23:56
Just a quick suggestion from your previous game 'Underworld'.

Please, PLEASE put your best effort into this game. I'm not saying you guys are bad its just that we need to have a game that completely blows us away from the second Tomb Raider game.

I think if you can put as much effort into this project as possible, make it a Lara game we can remember! :D

Peace..

therabbit
29th Mar 2010, 15:43
Could you also provide an option to "See the story so far..."...in other words, if we're midway through the game, can you make it so we can select to see the cutscenes up until our current progress? I think a lot of people would like that option.

And the teaser trailer from Underworld was awesome, especially with the music that started off with the guns and everything moving backwards in time in slow motion. So, if you can make another epic trailer, it'd be much appreciated...whether it's for LCGOL or the next TR game.

Gemma_Darkmoon_
29th Mar 2010, 16:58
I agree with GamersStudio. I do think though they would always put their best efforts in but hope this time it pays off more in the product than it did in Underworld.

ThePunkVampire
20th Nov 2011, 00:12
I honestly have to say i am not impressed with what you have done with Lara Croft... Up to Legend it was okay...but then yall strtd changing her way too much...I miss the classic Lara along with many others :(