PDA

View Full Version : Fun things spotted in the game

CyberOps
23rd Mar 2010, 23:21
Just wanted to see what people find for fun things, i myself went to the location given in the blog and i see a tree going trough a building hehe

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/PatrickBronsgeest/just%20cause%202/JustCause22010-03-2400-15-56-33.png

if anyone find any cool spots or anything of interest please post with screenshot and coördinates ;)

MoothyKnight
24th Mar 2010, 00:16
I found a dome with a big carved stone face in front. It is at that circular building on the map in the bottom right corner. I don't have any screen capture software tho so check it out yourself.

Enteku
24th Mar 2010, 04:25
I found a dome with a big carved stone face in front. It is at that circular building on the map in the bottom right corner. I don't have any screen capture software tho so check it out yourself.
While in game, just hit your Prt Screen button on your keyboard, then PASTE it into Paint or something.

As for interesting things, I don't have any right now, but, undoubtfully, will find something.

MonacoSteve
24th Mar 2010, 09:41
While in game, just hit your Prt Screen button on your keyboard, then PASTE it into Paint or something.

Prt Screen does not work. At least not in the Demo - looks like sort of a protection (?). I had to use FRAPS in order to be able to make screenshots.