PDA

View Full Version : Will You Be Getting LCGoL?

DamianGraham
23rd Mar 2010, 21:47
If so, what system? :) as for me, if i get internet for the PS3 I'll surely get it :)
P.S. don't just view it.. VOTE :D I'll give you a cookie ;)

Ants_27_
23rd Mar 2010, 22:02
I'm down with the not sure option.;) As for what system if my answer changes to yes then it will be for the PS3.

DamianGraham
23rd Mar 2010, 22:11
I see what you mean lol myself.. i want it, but if it came down to it i'm MORE excited for TR:9 lol

aussie500
24th Mar 2010, 03:08
I will buy it for my PS3, so I can play it for free online. It turns out to be good I will probably buy it for my Xbox 360 as well, so I can try yet again to convince my gaming friends Lara has plenty of life left in her yet, most would not even look at TRU. :(

It is more fun to play with a friend locally than online, at least for me.

lilhanhan
24th Mar 2010, 11:55
It depends on whether I'm finally bothered to connect my Xbox 360 to the internet; I've been telling myself to buy Ethernet Cables and a Ethernet Network Switch ever since Christmas! ^.^;

Error96_
24th Mar 2010, 14:12
Yes. Definately.

Xoomer
24th Mar 2010, 15:37
I think, I'll buy it, too.
That would be for the PC then.

dark7angel
24th Mar 2010, 16:37
I most likely will buy it!!! And it will be for PS3!!! :D

Gemma_Darkmoon_
24th Mar 2010, 18:48
I'm real keen to see what CD have managed to do with Lara in the new game. I will get it for PC.

LARALOVERnr1
24th Mar 2010, 19:02
Lol, dont know if my xbox still has some gigabytes left when it comes out, but if it does, then ill sure buy it!

Treeble
24th Mar 2010, 22:01
Day 1, even. *_*

ajrich17901
25th Mar 2010, 03:29
It may be cool, but I'd rather wait for TR:9
I'm not interested in side games, I just want the main series to continue.:)

needmorepillows
25th Mar 2010, 03:50
Yes from me as well - it's not pricey so it wouldn't hurt too much to at least try ^_^

naraku
25th Mar 2010, 11:02
Yup! *nuff said*

Elysrae
25th Mar 2010, 11:16
Of course I will. Good / bad reviews, they don't matter to me. I make my own judgement.

DamianGraham
25th Mar 2010, 20:00
I'm pretty excited for it, I think it will be a refresher for the TR community to keep us satisfied while they work on TR:9 which is (in my mind) gonna be amazing because how hush hush everyone is keeping it :) I still need to get the cables for my ps3 as well.. i've had it 2 years now and i've yet to play online <.< :3 lol

Falkenwut
26th Mar 2010, 11:26
Long-time TR fan since TR2, my vote goes for Yes!

angelus0901
26th Mar 2010, 14:26
Not sure... I don't now if digital download is available in my country so... And I think I'd rather wait for TR9!!

Elysrae
26th Mar 2010, 18:04
Not sure... I don't now if digital download is available in my country so... And I think I'd rather wait for TR9!!
Does it work like that? I've never digitally downloaded anything before.. I sure hope I can get it where I live :hmm:

Max 28
26th Mar 2010, 23:43
Yeah, I'll get it, and it'll be for PC. :)

Laras Babe
27th Mar 2010, 08:30
For the PC.

Ants_27_
27th Mar 2010, 11:12
Does it work like that? I've never digitally downloaded anything before.. I sure hope I can get it where I live :hmm:

I think if you can access an online, whether it's xbox live market place (thats what PC uses as well isn't it?)or playstation store then you'll be able to get it... if you can't then I'm not sure how it works.

Don't quote me on that like cause I'm not 100% sure.

Elysrae
27th Mar 2010, 12:21
I think if you can access an online, whether it's xbox live market place (thats what PC uses as well isn't it?)or playstation store then you'll be able to get it... if you can't then I'm not sure how it works.

Don't quote me on that like cause I'm not 100% sure.
I'll check it out, thanks!

Danielsun_
27th Mar 2010, 14:21
yeah xbox live rules...better than your PS3 ants :p

DamianGraham
27th Mar 2010, 18:37
yeah xbox live rules...better than your PS3 ants :p

Nuh uh! PS3 is wayyyyy better :p lol and I really can't say much, not until i activate my online account.. to those of you who have it, is it easier to just get wifi and use that? or to do the ethernet thing??

Danielsun_
27th Mar 2010, 19:43
lol consoles wars!!!!! :D

xbox360 owns the ps3 the ps3 is just a baby compared to the all mighty big dady xbox :p

_Love2Raid_
27th Mar 2010, 23:07
Hopefully on the first day, for the 360. Now where is my cookie! :D

Danielsun_
28th Mar 2010, 00:13
heya love2raid not seen you in a while :D

when LCGOL comes out wanna have a match?

_Love2Raid_
28th Mar 2010, 01:59
Sure. :)

Danielsun_
28th Mar 2010, 10:30
awesome :) shall look forward to the summer :)

tombraider1best
28th Mar 2010, 21:36
Maybe for the ps3

can i have my cookie now please :D

Xoomer
30th Mar 2010, 10:37
I don't need a console. My PC is better than any console on the market xD

DamianGraham
30th Mar 2010, 20:13
Hopefully on the first day, for the 360. Now where is my cookie! :D

....I ate it :( :p Here ya go *hands over a huge cookie*

Raider126
30th Mar 2010, 20:47
I'll buy it for the PC, it's my main platform of choice.

Mr Croft
1st Apr 2010, 10:43
Of course, for the PS3. :)

The_Underworld
3rd Apr 2010, 00:38
I'll Wait For The Reviews. :)

chriss_99
3rd Apr 2010, 09:21

I've got the same problem. We'll see.

NightsGoneSour
3rd Apr 2010, 22:39
Hmm it looks pretty good but (and I hate to say it as I am a BIG Tomb Raider fan) it looks more RPG than Tomb Raider to me...And I prefer playing Tomb Raider alone as Lara only...But I'm not sure and I'll just have to see but for now I'm waiting for TR9

Singstar90210
6th Apr 2010, 01:40
It looks really cool. I would buy it. Better than nothing.
Gives me some Lara time while I wait for the real adventures coming up in TR IX.

To be honest, I am a bit nervous about being disappointed about the gameplay, but I'm still kinda excited all the same. I'm a bit on the YES and a bit on the REVIEWS sides.

Max 28
6th Apr 2010, 06:02
Hmm it looks pretty good but (and I hate to say it as I am a BIG Tomb Raider fan) it looks more RPG than Tomb Raider to me...And I prefer playing Tomb Raider alone as Lara only...But I'm not sure and I'll just have to see but for now I'm waiting for TR9

Hmm, I don't know if I'd say it looks RPG... :hmm:

Aranara
9th Apr 2010, 21:33
I am so buying this game xD
For PC of course :D

Akima
10th Apr 2010, 05:48
I'm not sure yet... but I guess, I'll try it.

Janey_TR
10th Apr 2010, 20:14
Hy! I just joined this forum.... :) I just hate what they whit GOL. I played every TR and Ive never seen such a stupid game. They could have made a much better game and instead they ruined it. If they don't make TR9 a good game, they will lose all customers, and if that happens maybe they wont make any more TR. :( . Anyway Ive enjoyed playing Tomb Raider Underworld and Anniversary, But I didn't really like Legend. It was to easy. xD
Ha,Ha...

DeeZaster
11th Apr 2010, 00:24
Make a PC Collectors Edition then I will buy it for sure, oh and maybe a blow up Lara for the fans.

JunoJIm
11th Apr 2010, 15:32
Hi all, I see a few familiar names !!!

I'll buy it, just to try it, but I'm already thinking I may not like the style.

I'm still playing custom TR games, waiting for TR9... :D

LadyLaraCroft12
22nd Apr 2010, 23:34
from what little bit that I've seen so far, I will definitely look into getting it. Hopefully it will be on one of the systems that i have *crosses fingers*

whitemetal
23rd Apr 2010, 09:41
Can't wait hope it's better than the last though.

FuuKuy
18th May 2010, 15:05
Yes. I'm very happy with STEAMworks decision, so I'm gonna pick the PC version.

MaxRaider
19th May 2010, 00:24
Hell YES! I will be getting the XBOX 360 version. The game look awesome and I love the new direction. Plus, how could I say no to Lara? :p

John Akam
19th May 2010, 01:52
Oh...want to but can't. Don't have that option in the vote.

NightRain'06
19th May 2010, 02:36
Yes because I'm loyal to TR. :)

Ants_27_
19th May 2010, 06:47
My decision has changed over the last few days and my decision is:

No.

Well, that's a lie. I will be getting it but I won't be getting it the first few weeks its out I don't think. Wait to see peoples proper opinions on it especially since I won't be able to trade it in.;)

pinkangel07
24th May 2010, 01:53
Was I the only person extremely disappointed when I saw the trailer for this game? I've been waiting for a long time to hear about a new game which I thought would be similar/better than Tomb Raider Underworld and to find this after so much time is a giant let down. Ah well, guess I'll always have my TR3 and Underworld to dink around with.

listenerdave
24th May 2010, 14:51
of course. I find that its best to make my own opinion on a game. Otherwise i would never have gotten a ps1 and tried TR3 (and loved) because it was said to be hard.

kali1234
28th May 2010, 00:18
I would love to get it for the PS3, I just don't have one.. : /
I will prob get it for the PC then. The game looks fun, I just don't see me playing it in that camara position, so far away from lara. I like the up close see every move she does type thing, only because I am not use to it. I will most def give it a try. I rather wait for TR9 but might as well have me occupied while its in the making. Maybe its good to try somthing different for a change.

Scroofz
29th May 2010, 12:49
At the start I was extremely disappointed, but having seen the graphics and such and that you can in fact play it on your own I shall indeed be getting it. Even my mother who played Tomb Raider for years and ironically stopped when I started at TRL wants to see what it is.

AdobeArtist
3rd Jun 2010, 01:02
I'll be getting it for X360. What's the release dat for it anyway?

Danielsun_
3rd Jun 2010, 19:08
its not been announced yet, they are showing it at E3 so im guessing thats when they will say, i just dont know when E3 is, june 11 is it?

Ants_27_
3rd Jun 2010, 20:14
its not been announced yet, they are showing it at E3 so im guessing thats when they will say, i just dont know when E3 is, june 11 is it?

I think it starts around June 15th:D

Danielsun_
3rd Jun 2010, 20:54
i was close enough :D

AdobeArtist
4th Jun 2010, 13:46
E3 officially begins June 15, but Microsoft always has their press conference the day before, so it'll be on Mon June 14.

Since GOL is multiplatform, hard to say if MS will have news of it in their conference when they discuss their XBL marketplace, or if it'll be covered by the developer booths in the general show. :scratch:

Ants_27_
4th Jun 2010, 17:20
E3 officially begins June 15, but Microsoft always has their press conference the day before, so it'll be on Mon June 14.

Since GOL is multiplatform, hard to say if MS will have news of it in their conference when they discuss their XBL marketplace, or if it'll be covered by the developer booths in the general show. :scratch:

I doubt it'll be at the main conferences.. as in someone comes onto the stage during one of the three main conferences, then gives off a demo... but it could happen in this part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7bTJOkN-CY - briefly shown in the intro and properly shown off-stage.

mrskurtistrent
10th Jun 2010, 16:21
i did the wait for TR 9 . I think i am kinda just disapointed it doesnt have the the tomb raider name in it. I might check it out sometime later :P But hey, if it has to do with lara , i am happy :P as long as it is not a cheesy game , i know the graphics will be great , but i hope the story is too.

Distilla Rose
10th Jun 2010, 21:53
i have a question... can it be played by 2 players (like in resident evil 6 for example) ??? or it is only multiplayer online or offline???

Max 28
15th Jun 2010, 03:43
The multi player works both online and offline. :)

Pyrofer
15th Jul 2010, 11:35
PS3 Announced later than xBox?

WHAT?

18th August is still a long way off for those of us waiting ages, but to not even announce the PS3 date let alone making it after the Xbox release!

What are they playing at?

jhngyu
18th Jul 2010, 00:33
I think you'r right about the ps3 mate !
People say to me that ps3 its waaay better than the xbox 360 =)

And i rather buy the ps3 than the xbox ! =)
But i still prefer playing on pc =)

jhngyu
18th Jul 2010, 00:41
PS3 Announced later than xBox?

WHAT?

18th August is still a long way off for those of us waiting ages, but to not even announce the PS3 date let alone making it after the Xbox release!

What are they playing at?

Yeah, i've got pissed of too.

I think that xbox 360 payed for the game to be release on 18th August or something like that ... The PC didnt buy it 'cause it would be a lost of money 'cause there's a lot of piracy ... oh well its understandable ... but still , ps3 doesnt have any way to make piracy they could have payed it first ! ....

Oh well, its done xD

liampaulmassey
26th Jul 2010, 02:04
I think you'r right about the ps3 mate !
People say to me that ps3 its waaay better than the xbox 360 =)

And i rather buy the ps3 than the xbox ! =)
But i still prefer playing on pc =)
you are so right pal, they should release Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on each console at the same time.

Danielsun_
26th Jul 2010, 07:30
you are so right pal, they should release Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on each console at the same time.

microsoft was offering it to be on the summer arcade exclusive so its exclusive to xbox for 4 weeks whilst LCGOL gets promotion from microsoft, it can only help. sony made no such offer for LCGOL

Portal Croft
26th Jul 2010, 12:10
Infelizmente não tenho PS3 nem Xbox 360 , so um PC com pouca memoria

beretta
26th Jul 2010, 13:54
hello
of course l'll buy it on pc

underworldraider
26th Jul 2010, 17:16
Yeahh im gonna buy it for pc, but I have to say im much more excited for TR9!! (:

liampaulmassey
3rd Aug 2010, 03:26
did anybody know that last year square enix bought eidos, i think that if this did'nt happen 1.the game would have been known as a TOMB RAIDER game not Lara Croft, 2.they would have not made it only downloadable and 3.the game would be released on each console at the same time, god dam it. They need to respect us gamers even if we have different consoles we still have equal rights.

Danielsun_
3rd Aug 2010, 07:30
did anybody know that last year square enix bought eidos, i think that if this did'nt happen 1.the game would have been known as a TOMB RAIDER game not Lara Croft, 2.they would have not made it only downloadable and 3.the game would be released on each console at the same time, god dam it. They need to respect us gamers even if we have different consoles we still have equal rights.

Actually non of that would have happened because if Square Enix hadn't of bought Eidos then the company would have gone bust, so we would not be having these conversations, we would not be looking forward to the next PILLAR release, we would not have a BONUS SIDE GAME to play in the mean time and every company does the same thing so don't blame Square enix for any of these so called bad events

Sqaure enix has not meddled in the TR side of things except to say to CD and Eidos 'just do your thing' i think Square Enix deserve more credit than you are giving it as they are the company that is allowing for TR to continue to be made

Pulse
3rd Aug 2010, 10:46

Square didn't change the TR format. CD is still developing everything (Including the non-downloadable, full size Pillar release) so blaming Square doesn't make sense. As Danielsun said, without SE there would be no Tomb Raider anymore.

TF.Denis
3rd Aug 2010, 16:21
stop crying! as for me ps3 and yes..anyone who interested being my partner for the entire gol just add me on psn (denistf) i still don't have a partner so :(

LC is Me
5th Aug 2010, 19:17
Dunno yet.
Haven't really been convinced enough yet.

BritCroft
19th Aug 2010, 16:57
Unfortunatly, I probably wont bc I own the wii, which it is not coming out for... but if I win the lotto, then sure!

ThePunkVampire
28th Aug 2010, 00:36
stop crying! as for me ps3 and yes..anyone who interested being my partner for the entire gol just add me on psn (denistf) i still don't have a partner so :(

Id love to....Lets just hope i can hurry and get that darn ethernet cable:D

TF.Denis
11th Sep 2010, 16:47
im waiting 4 u buddy..

Rockn-Roll
15th Sep 2010, 02:28
I was really looking forward to continuing a Lara Croft adventure. But, I hear there will not be a retail package i.e. it's all DLC and it requires COOP. I have a business ADSL which is only 1.5Mb, so a game of like 1GB takes almost a day if the connection stays live. And, I don't know anyone in my area that is interested in Lara Croft.

So, nah...I'm not buying it unless I can order a CD and play the entire game in single player.

angelus0901
15th Sep 2010, 07:21
... it requires COOP.

So, nah...I'm not buying it unless I can order a CD and play the entire game in single player.

It DOESN'T require Coop. Coop is just an option you can choose if you want to play with your friends. And I'm sorry, you won't be able to buy it in physical form, it's digital download only.

bedazzled
15th Sep 2010, 08:31
No I wont be getting it.

Rockn-Roll
17th Sep 2010, 05:59
It DOESN'T require Coop. Coop is just an option you can choose if you want to play with your friends. And I'm sorry, you won't be able to buy it in physical form, it's digital download only.

Well...the marketing says that there are places that only coop players can go...I suppse the AI teammate just isn't smart enough. I wonder if someone will be able to burn a CD and share the files? I mean...if I was to purchase it and before I download it I just unpack the files as if the download had already finished?

Treeble
17th Sep 2010, 22:34
Actually, when playing the single player mode Lara is on her own, no AI partner at all. From what I understand, this changes gameplay a lot, so there are areas which you can only get to in the coop mode.

aussieboi
18th Sep 2010, 23:14
i dont own a playstation 3 so i guess it'll be on pc.:)

NightRain'06
12th Oct 2010, 10:23
I played the demo and was stuck in a specific part for a good while and could not figure out how to progress and complete the demo.

:: Sarcastically :: Great design..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will pass on this and wait for the next game to TRU.

Pulse
12th Oct 2010, 17:12
I played the demo and was stuck in a specific part for a good while and could not figure out how to progress and complete the demo.

:: Sarcastically :: Great design..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will pass on this and wait for the next game to TRU.

You can't blame the Game design if you get stuck. That's a pretty crappy thing to do. If you can't complete a game, you don't blame the game.

Also, I never got stuck MWAHAHA :lmao:

NightRain'06
12th Oct 2010, 22:15
You can't blame the Game design if you get stuck. That's a pretty crappy thing to do. If you can't complete a game, you don't blame the game.

Also, I never got stuck MWAHAHA :lmao:

Good for you. Want an award ?