PDA

View Full Version : The wait!!

Rocket Propelled Rocket
23rd Mar 2010, 20:41
Okay, well I think everyone know that JC2 released today in the U.S., BUT, now that almost EVERYONE has it, I DON'T. It's killing me! I'm either supposed to get it tomorrow or by April at latest, I HATE YOU BEST BUY.

k1llabeastie
23rd Mar 2010, 20:48
i have to wait to the 26th.. thats a bigger pain! :(

bob o.O
23rd Mar 2010, 20:50
Well.. not only in usa everyone playing this game.. For example Russia is crawling with this game.. everyone who uses torrents and had cracked xbox360 already plays this game since 18th of march, and the PC version is out this morning, also in torrents ofc.

I didn't say that so you go angry and stuff, just so you know..
Good game btw, good game. There are just few minor things to fix so the game can be better, but even without them the game still own all other games of this genre.
Going to buy it as it comes out officially.

k1llabeastie
23rd Mar 2010, 20:50
I hate those pirates! :(

CloudWolf
23rd Mar 2010, 20:58
priates kill the game industry!

bob o.O
23rd Mar 2010, 20:58
Yeah.. i kinda don't like them too, but the thing is that they will always exist in our little-big world :)

Rocket Propelled Rocket
23rd Mar 2010, 21:00
OMFG DAMN IT!!!!! I just saw a UPS truck PASS my house DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT

Trinitykill
23rd Mar 2010, 21:02
Pirates kill everything, Movies, Music, Games, Ninjas. they're annoying!
although that does make me a hypocrite.

GeoLaureate8
23rd Mar 2010, 21:04
I'm at work with the game sitting right next to me but I have to wait 2 more hours til I get off. Aaahhhhh!

bob o.O
23rd Mar 2010, 21:04

Calm down, you'll have your time : ))

Rocket Propelled Rocket
23rd Mar 2010, 21:07
I think they delivered it to the wrong address...

Rafevl
23rd Mar 2010, 21:29

OMG!!! A Fedex truckk passed mine too!!! It makes me angry!!! he stopped at my neighbors house too!!!

Rocket Propelled Rocket
23rd Mar 2010, 21:35
Rrraaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

QCypher
23rd Mar 2010, 21:36
I have to wait until Thursday. And Im in the US. Imagine how I feel...-_-

Rocket Propelled Rocket
23rd Mar 2010, 21:39
I might have to wait until Wednesday...

QCypher
23rd Mar 2010, 21:42
I might have to wait until Wednesday...

Hmmm. Guess there is reason to fret then. <===Movie reference! Think fast.

Eros1337
23rd Mar 2010, 22:21
i get my LE the 26st, but than also starts a week full of school-tests :mad2:

Rocket Propelled Rocket
24th Mar 2010, 20:34
Just checked my mail, STILL NOT THERE!!! WHERE IS THAT DAMN UPS TRUCK!!!

Rocket Propelled Rocket
24th Mar 2010, 21:13
OH THAT'S JUST ******** GREAT! They have it on back order now... and it will take up to 1-2 two weeks for it to be delivered... PLEASE HOPE THAT WE CAN PICK IT UP IN STORE.