1st Apr 2010, 04:49
where r the ninjas?????

DMK95921
1st Apr 2010, 06:34
where r the ninjas?????

Agency mission 3 and 7

P.M.4.L.
1st Apr 2010, 06:54
On the 3rd Agency mission, where you first encounter the ninjas, Rico made my day with one simple phrase..

"I hate ninjas..."

qwertyalex11
1st Apr 2010, 07:00
a word of warning to ye...if thy ninjas explode in thy smoke, SHOOT LIKE HECK!-thy ninjas have teleported (in english: watch out, they dont explode they just throw a smoke bomb and move to a new position)

Dedimes
1st Apr 2010, 07:24
i was kinda hoping you would see more ninjas in the game... like

-level 5 heat
-taking over bases

and such

Cycieties
1st Apr 2010, 07:31
Weird. When I kill them, they just drop dead.

Keyop
1st Apr 2010, 07:35
Grenades are the answer

NovaSilisko
1st Apr 2010, 07:37
I just plant a bunch of C4 where I expect them to be.

WHERE ARE YOU INHUMAN DODGING SKILLS NOW?!

Scrotie McBoogerballs
1st Apr 2010, 09:25
Grenades are the answer

Exactly.

NLxAROSA
1st Apr 2010, 12:21
Grenades are the answerNah, in mission 3 I just jumped over the railing, parachuted to the mountains, called in Sheldon for a Sniper Rifle, and picked 'em off one by one. :)

Hawkju
1st Apr 2010, 13:12
Nah, in mission 3 I just jumped over the railing, parachuted to the mountains, called in Sheldon for a Sniper Rifle, and picked 'em off one by one. :)

LOL, they arent that difficult, even on hardened. I really wish there were more of them in the game, they are kind of fun to fight. Plus it is just so rediclous. Also, I believe they are famale ninjas. I think I remember them having chesticles.

RedFeather1975
1st Apr 2010, 13:21
Also, I believe they are famale ninjas. I think I remember them having chesticles.

Ancient secret about ninjas. When one chooses to become a true ninja, they have to undergo a secret ritual which will lead to chesticles.

*killed by ninja*

Mongo
1st Apr 2010, 19:42
Grenades are the answer

Yeah, I just hooked to the ledge way above the dock and dropped nades in their pockets. They were gone in short order.

SmC12
1st Apr 2010, 19:46
I thought it was easy to defeat them, but they don't explode they vanish and then appear right behind you with an SMG.

When the Ninjas appeared in the cutscene (Agency Mission 3) it looked like it was going to be some kind of Martial Arts battle or somrthing to defeat them, but i was kinda dissapointed to find it was just a gun battle like all the other guards.

Guiltygear
1st Apr 2010, 20:11
Having trouble with ninja's ?

Grapple the ground then tether it to a ninja, it will be stuck and u can grenade it to death.

The other way around will result in the ninja vanishing away naruto style :P

Scarn
1st Apr 2010, 20:12
I just noticed they just blow up when you kill them. :lol:

they dont blow up they poof to a new spot.

silverlight76
1st Apr 2010, 20:16
I killed the Ninjas easy with dual weilded Cut off shotguns xD

SmC12
1st Apr 2010, 20:38

lol Cut-off (Sawn-off, Saw off) :lol:

But anyway i think the Ninjas should be in the game more often, better yet, on 100% completion Rico should unlock a Ninja suit and be able to sneak up on guards and use the crazy "poof" thing instead of the grappling hook to teleport to different areas.

Guzzyo
1st Apr 2010, 20:44
Not even ninjas are pro enough to survive my hardcore head shots :D

IVIAKAV3L1
1st Apr 2010, 22:17
lol Cut-off (Sawn-off, Saw off) :lol:

But anyway i think the Ninjas should be in the game more often, better yet, on 100% completion Rico should unlock a Ninja suit and be able to sneak up on guards and use the crazy "poof" thing instead of the grappling hook to teleport to different areas.

Thats an awesome idea.

Agent_4637
1st Apr 2010, 22:25
Same idea as using the sawn-off shotguns; I found that my upgraded revolver did well against them. I use it in combination with the SMG. Hits them with a lot of damage before they can disappear

NightmareStorm
1st Apr 2010, 22:35
they dont explode, they throw smoke bomb and teleport....

so that means when u shoot them once and the blow up, and another takes its place.... that doesnt happen, the ninja just teleports.
its kinda obvious once u see a ninja pop up and has half health.

simhans
2nd Apr 2010, 00:09

nice!:thumb:

BasV
2nd Apr 2010, 00:15
they dont explode, they throw smoke bomb and teleport....

so that means when u shoot them once and the blow up, and another takes its place.... that doesnt happen, the ninja just teleports.
its kinda obvious once u see a ninja pop up and has half health.

I've only seen the 3 ninja's at agency mission 3 up to now, But I haven't seen them fight. As soon as they appeared, I pulled my rocket launcher from by back and shot them all one by one. That was pretty funny to me XD Especially after Rico saying "I hate ninja's"

M60dk
2nd Apr 2010, 00:20
I just shot them in the head with the assault riffle - they died pretty quickly