PDA

View Full Version : PC pre order DLC

ShXIII
23rd Mar 2010, 16:00
Where can I download the the Pre Order DLC for the PC version? All i got in the game box was a Square enix registration card but no instructions on where to get the DLC.

[EDIT] The bonus comes with the regular product key once activated with steam.

jaywalker2309
23rd Mar 2010, 17:23
So are you sorted now?

SuperSanch0
24th Mar 2010, 00:12
So are you sorted now?

Hey what about the dlc if i just pre order straight from steam???

gibbed
24th Mar 2010, 00:38
Hey what about the dlc if i just pre order straight from steam???The DLC is not on sale in the Steam store yet.

(direct preorders from Steam had no DLC preorder bonus)

SuperSanch0
24th Mar 2010, 02:26
The DLC is not on sale in the Steam store yet.

(direct preorders from Steam had no DLC preorder bonus)

Ohhh
@jaycw2309 do you know the time of release or price for dlc on Steam?

Enteku
24th Mar 2010, 04:19
Ohhh
@jaycw2309 do you know the time of release or price for dlc on Steam?

Pre-order DLC probably won't be sold at all. But other DLC may be announced. As for a date and price, that wouldn't be known. After all, the game JUST came out today...

SuperSanch0
24th Mar 2010, 04:26
Pre-order DLC probably won't be sold at all. But other DLC may be announced. As for a date and price, that wouldn't be known. After all, the game JUST came out today...

i know i should be injoying it :)
anyway i thought i heard that pre order DLC would be purchase able for Steam users? I really want those items though....:mad2:

Enteku
24th Mar 2010, 04:55
i know i should be injoying it :)
anyway i thought i heard that pre order DLC would be purchase able for Steam users? I really want those items though....:mad2:
Thing is, the game is 100% Steam, so, everyone who plays the PC version can get it.. Which.. Yeah, sounds off. Get what I mean? Lol. I know how you feel though. I really wanted the hovercraft, but ah well. Monster Truck and Rico's Signature Gun are fine. [The gun is actually quite nice.]

Prism1029
24th Mar 2010, 10:08
Ya, I wish there would be some way to obtain these bonuses in the future. At the moment I feel that I'm missing out on a (small) portion of the game just because I preordered from Steam.