PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth beta Siege mode gameplay video.

Khalith
14th Mar 2014, 07:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io8PS33kI2A

Just a vid of something else besides team deathmatch! Figured there were a few people curious about the alternate gameplay modes available. I have the second round of this match uploading right now, it should be up a little later. Hope you enjoy it!

Ygdrasel
14th Mar 2014, 08:34
...Okay, I gotta buy that jumping thing. Maybe I'll suck less as a Tyrant. XD

Khalith
14th Mar 2014, 16:19
...Okay, I gotta buy that jumping thing. Maybe I'll suck less as a Tyrant. XD

The objectives force the human team to stay outside and somewhat close to it so it's very effective in siege mode. I've also practiced aiming with it a lot.

Edit: Round 2 is up also. =)

RazielOfNosgoth
14th Mar 2014, 17:18
I just watched all of your Nosgoth uploads, especially the Siege mode - starring You Know Who! ;D Well, I didn't fluke completely, especially as an Alchemist. :) There's so much I miss during gameplay, I love to rewind and just watch all of it unfold before me from a different perspective. :)

Thanks for posting these, one can really learn from you! :thumb:

Ygdrasel
14th Mar 2014, 20:57
The objectives force the human team to stay outside and somewhat close to it so it's very effective in siege mode. I've also practiced aiming with it a lot.

Bought it temp. Aim's not too great yet but I kinda prefer it as a mobility tool anyway, seeing as the Tyrant's relative slowness getting to battle sites was a big part of why I rarely ever played the class. I did manage some awesome use of Firewall during the human round of the Jump-testing match though. :) Yay, improvement!

Nice gameplay too. You're a far better Tyrant than I. I'm almost at the point where Siege mode unlocks, I think. Rank 10, right?

Khalith
15th Mar 2014, 02:51
Nice gameplay too. You're a far better Tyrant than I. I'm almost at the point where Siege mode unlocks, I think. Rank 10, right?

Thank you, I appreciate the complement. Tyrant is my best class though I've tried not to play it as much lately, just for a change of pace. The jump is great but it's not useful on maps where the human team camps inside, when that happens I have to wait for reavers to smoke them out, then jump in.

Yes, rank 10 is correct. But it's hard to find people to play it, Raziel up there invited me to get in the game and play a match, I decided to record it and post it, win or lose.

cmstache
17th Mar 2014, 01:27
I just watched all of your Nosgoth uploads, especially the Siege mode - starring You Know Who! ;D Well, I didn't fluke completely, especially as an Alchemist. :) There's so much I miss during gameplay, I love to rewind and just watch all of it unfold before me from a different perspective. :)

Thanks for posting these, one can really learn from you! :thumb:

That's the best way to learn.