PDA

View Full Version : Weblog: Raw and Uncut

Nick@IO
23rd Mar 2010, 09:28
In our efforts to bring you more insight about the game, we've updated the weblog on the website (http://www.kaneandlynch.com) with a new post where Rasmus Poulsen, the game's Art Director, talks a little about the style of the game.

Check it out.

UhUh
23rd Mar 2010, 10:00
nothing new, but thanks for the update, it's nice to hear from you guys.

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Mar 2010, 16:59
Rasmus Polsen ? ...

MUST SEE ! ...

In fact we need a web blog from the character artist of Dead Men too (i forgot his name , please don't kill me) ... i want to see if he still looks like Lynch ...

And i want to see a cameo from Jens Peter Kurup too ! and another from Jarion Monroe and Brian Bloom ! and a unemployed Jesper Kyd playing guitar in the street ! ...

Hell you know what , i want to see who Nick is ...

Seriously he's the one from IO that is patient enough to read all our silly posts (including This one) in this forum ...
He deserves to have a well known face ...

Nick@IO
24th Mar 2010, 09:32
Rasmus Polsen ? ...

MUST SEE ! ...

In fact we need a web blog from the character artist of Dead Men too (i forgot his name , please don't kill me) ... i want to see if he still looks like Lynch ...

And i want to see a cameo from Jens Peter Kurup too ! and another from Jarion Monroe and Brian Bloom ! and a unemployed Jesper Kyd playing guitar in the street ! ...

Hell you know what , i want to see who Nick is ...

Seriously he's the one from IO that is patient enough to read all our silly posts (including This one) in this forum ...
He deserves to have a well known face ...

I prefer staying in the shadows, pulling the strings from afar. :D