PDA

View Full Version : Something cool (or not?) I did in the Demo

DaCommando
22nd Mar 2010, 15:52
Okay so it may not be EPIC cool but I thought it was fun :D

The Radio tower up the mountain from the Demo area? I climbed to the top for the special message that I read about. At the very top I jumped and stood on the top of the "needle" of the tower. I aimed and shot two of the support cables and free fell WITH the tower, following it as it collapsed. I grappled onto the chopper nearby and flew off...why? Just Cause.

Unfortunately Xfire doesn't support the Demo...but hey...I'll do it when I get the game in 3 days and post it if it's a cool stunt!

A tip for anyone that tries this though: Get the sniper rifle...it took me a while to hit the cable links with the SMG.

hank447
22nd Mar 2010, 15:56

The Radio tower up the mountain from the Demo area? I climbed to the top for the special message that I read about. At the very top I jumped and stood on the top of the "needle" of the tower. I aimed and shot two of the support cables and free fell WITH the tower, following it as it collapsed. I grappled onto the chopper nearby and flew off...why? Just Cause.

Unfortunately Xfire doesn't support the Demo...but hey...I'll do it when I get the game in 3 days and post it if it's a cool stunt!

A tip for anyone that tries this though: Get the sniper rifle...it took me a while to hit the cable links with the SMG.

been done before

llx Todd xll
22nd Mar 2010, 15:59
Not bad but not great

Fatha
22nd Mar 2010, 15:59

There are many stunts that i want to do in the demo like the TUK TUK stunt, but i always fail:(

DaCommando
22nd Mar 2010, 16:04
Well I thought it was fun, so here's an epic fail for you guys to laugh at.

I tried to replicate this stunt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnRtdZWoIbw only I was using the sports car in the back of the mansion.

I actually managed to grapple onto the car, but when I hit the Enter key...I died :whistle:

I guess that's CARma for you...

cjd1305
22nd Mar 2010, 16:17
Well I thought it was fun, so here's an epic fail for you guys to laugh at.

I tried to replicate this stunt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnRtdZWoIbw only I was using the sports car in the back of the mansion.

I actually managed to grapple onto the car, but when I hit the Enter key...I died :whistle:

I guess that's CARma for you...

the worst use of a pun EVER but i like youre video :D

joon_dao
22nd Mar 2010, 16:24
been done before

I think its been done a lot since the site here told everyone about it a week ago :P

DaCommando
22nd Mar 2010, 16:29
the worst use of a pun EVER but i like youre video :D

It's not my video (hence: Replicate) but I saw it and was like "Dang, I gotta try that!"