PDA

View Full Version : No video capture (theatre mode)

wicket2961
22nd Mar 2010, 15:33
It would be nice if this could be put into the game ASAP for Xbox owners.
This is one of them games where random funny things happen and I would like to share these.

I asked mycoldman on twitter and he stated that nothing is planned.

This is the only thing that lets this game down and im surprised they did not put this in the game.

aieeeee
22nd Mar 2010, 15:38
Well I'm guessing they didn't bother with it in the 360 version because you can't upload stuff to Youtube directly from the 360. Or maybe they had technical issues. Who knows.

hank447
22nd Mar 2010, 15:42
PS3 rules :rasp::rasp::rasp::wave:

aieeeee
22nd Mar 2010, 16:04
Not really, no. But I have gone for the PS3 version.

Mr smells
22nd Mar 2010, 16:04
Xbox doesn't have an internet explorer etc. = It's not possible to do.

Blame Micro$oft, not Eidos/Square Enix.

DaCommando
22nd Mar 2010, 16:05
Yeah...that's why I'm not an Xbox supporter :D

wicket2961
22nd Mar 2010, 16:13

Yeah I know that (which sucks) but Halo (a crap game) allowed you to save pictures and video of funnydoing in MP which you could then share and send to other friends on your list which was very cool.

Nevermind I will put it down to Eidos, Square Enix, whatever, being lazy and not thinking as proper gamers but as money grabbers.

joon_dao
22nd Mar 2010, 16:19

OMFG its so easy to record crap on the 360. You guys... somtimes... my brain AH! Get a capture card or a dvd burner on your comp and hook it up OR go get Dazzle software. Or go ask youtube how to do it for free its simple. buncha lazies wait wait........ hey look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fAdZN4irr7w

took 2 seconds

Grapplemeplane
22nd Mar 2010, 16:23
OMFG its so easy to record crap on the 360. You guys... somtimes... my brain AH! Get a capture card or a dvd burner on your comp and hook it up OR go get Dazzle software. Or go ask youtube how to do it for free its simple. buncha lazies wait wait........ hey look

took 2 seconds

WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

joon_dao
22nd Mar 2010, 16:25
WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

cause it wouldnt make sense to spend another $25 so just go get the ps3 or would that cost more too.......

aieeeee
22nd Mar 2010, 16:34
Of course they could have done it as HALO 3 does it but maybe they still had technical trouble trying to do so. Who knows.

shokwave
22nd Mar 2010, 18:27
I bought an Xbox to play games, not to make home movies. If i wanted to upload movies i would of bought a PS3. If i want to watch Blu-Ray i watch it on my Samsung Blu-Ray player.

wicket2961
22nd Mar 2010, 18:51

took 2 seconds

What you said was quite funny because it shows that you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Also to everyone else in here (The adults)
I have the newer Elite and therefore only have HDMI output. I dont want to purchase a HD capture card or have loads of wires everywhere countering it.

I just think that a theatre mode would be fun and so wouldeveryone else if they tried it.

Anyway it s not in the game so nevermind,,,, atleast Crackdown 2 will have it in the game.

Meeza420
22nd Mar 2010, 18:54
I guess its true when they say, "It only does everything."

:)

dasdrde
22nd Mar 2010, 19:19
they did it for ps3 cause the ps3 already has this feature kinda built into the software... so the devs only had to get it into the game...
if the xbox already had the software, avalanche would hav eonde it for sure.