PDA

View Full Version : Getting the copy earlier??

blingnikolaas
22nd Mar 2010, 10:05
Everyone knows that the EU release is on 26th of March but is possible to get the copy earlier then the official date of release?

Fatha
22nd Mar 2010, 10:08
I think the release date is set for 25th of march.

frenzypsycho
22nd Mar 2010, 10:13
I'm pretty sure that I'll get it on Wednesday (Gamemania Belgium). They always release the new games on Wednesday (only exception was GTA4)

PoorBison
22nd Mar 2010, 10:22
Everyone knows that the EU release is on 26th of March but is possible to get the copy earlier then the official date of release?The main way people have managed to get ahold it early so far is by find retailers that aren't adhering to the release date and who are willingly selling the game early.

That, or have a direct connection with Eidos/Square Enix London Studios.

You may hear people talk about pirating the game, but this IS illegal and will swiftly see people banned from the forum who promote it in any way.

We are so close to the release, it would do well for your peace of mind to simply resign to the fact that you must wait a few more days :thumb: :)

frenzypsycho
22nd Mar 2010, 10:43
The main way people have managed to get ahold it early so far is by find retailers that aren't adhering to the release date and who are willingly selling the game early.

That, or have a direct connection with Eidos/Square Enix London Studios.

You may hear people talk about pirating the game, but this IS illegal and will swiftly see people banned from the forum who promote it in any way.

We are so close to the release, it would do well for your peace of mind to simply resign to the fact that you must wait a few more days :thumb: :)

well said. I still hope to get my copy on Wednseday, in a legal way. And, if I don't get it, it won't kill me to wait another 2 days 'till friday

FlyD4wn
22nd Mar 2010, 10:48
Available: 26 March 2010
This game will unlock in approximately 4 days and 9 hours

:(

XanaxAbuser
22nd Mar 2010, 11:21
well said. I still hope to get my copy on Wednseday, in a legal way. And, if I don't get it, it won't kill me to wait another 2 days 'till friday

Same boat, Frenzy :D
I'm waiting Wednesday like a zombie want fresh human meat

frenzypsycho
22nd Mar 2010, 12:04
Same boat, Frenzy :D
I'm waiting Wednesday like a zombie want fresh human meat

BRAAAAAINS !!!:lol:

AssassinAgent47
22nd Mar 2010, 13:58
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4340/pancakes.jpg (http://img502.imageshack.us/i/pancakes.jpg/)

blingnikolaas
22nd Mar 2010, 14:01
no we don't want pancakes we want just cause 2 haha