PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody noticed this yet?

thatguy632
21st Mar 2010, 21:00
I don't know if anybody has noticed and I'm sry if its already been posted in a thread but i was playing earlier and i grappled to pandak panay's face on a billboard and at the side it gave me the option to press: X- jump off, O- drop, or /\ (triangle) activate. so i pressed activate and Rico put glasses (and maybe a moustache, i'm not sure) on panays face. i hadn't heard of this before so if everybody knows about im sry.

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 21:06
Aww...It was supposed to stay a secret.

BOLO
21st Mar 2010, 21:06
And maybe a moustache but i'm not sure

Spartan117tiger
21st Mar 2010, 21:07
I don't know if anybody has noticed and I'm sry if its already been posted in a thread but i was playing earlier and i grappled to pandak panay's face on a billboard and at the side it gave me the option to press: X- jump off, O- drop, or /\ (triangle) activate. so i pressed activate and Rico put glasses (and maybe a moustache, i'm not sure) on panays face. i hadn't heard of this before so if everybody knows about im sry.

in the demo tips i read somethings about this billboard with panay but i didn't find out what sooo...... thanks

FilbertFarmer
21st Mar 2010, 21:10
@Nova's Sig
Hey! I didn't know that you were the founder? I thought that my thread was the original...aww never mind, im glad to see that the inside joke is still alive and well!

Stupid horny kids that cannot spell things...

Jonathanxz
21st Mar 2010, 21:12
Cool, there are billboards that are already painted too, i read it in that secret blog of that guy. Cant remember the name..

Enkeixpress
21st Mar 2010, 21:13
... You are slow dude. :hmm:

*waits for someone to tell me that not everyone has the liberty of playing a demo non-stop* :thumb:

FilbertFarmer
21st Mar 2010, 21:16
... You are slow dude. :hmm:

*waits for someone to tell me that not everyone has the liberty of playing a demo non-stop* :thumb:
*Waits to offer up a 'Pwned' in support of the first respondant*

Peardan
22nd Mar 2010, 00:24
http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/derp11.jpg

NovaSilisko
22nd Mar 2010, 00:25
@Nova's Sig
Hey! I didn't know that you were the founder? I thought that my thread was the original...aww never mind, im glad to see that the inside joke is still alive and well!

I think I was the one that instigated the whole mess. You're still the chairman, so =p

Edit: Someone make a mod that makes Rico spray the pic Peardan posted instead of glasses and a mustache.

RedPillow
22nd Mar 2010, 05:11
Aww...It was supposed to stay a secret.

Anything else you need to tell us ? :confused:

NovaSilisko
22nd Mar 2010, 06:26
Anything else you need to tell us ? :confused:

The Hoters are a lie.