PDA

View Full Version : How many weapons in full game?

thebowkid
21st Mar 2010, 13:39
I know that there are about 900 weapons part across the entire game, and my guess would be that to be able to use all those 900 parts there should be about 40 different weapons. The thing is that I only know about 14 different weapos including the DLC ones and would like to know if thats it or if there should be more. Because what is the point of collecting 900 parts if most of it wont be use?

Yes I used the search button.

Akrupa45
21st Mar 2010, 13:45
I know that there are about 900 weapons part across the entire game, and my guess would be that to be able to use all those 900 parts there should be about 40 different weapons. The thing is that I only know about 14 different weapos including the DLC ones and would like to know if thats it or if there should be more. Because what is the point of collecting 900 parts if most of it wont be use?

Yes I used the search button.

I upgraded a gun in the demo all the way. It takes about 25 parts to upgrade. Divide 900 by 25 you get 36. That may not be true because some bigger guns like the rocket launcher may use more parts than others. Hope this helped!

Flaire
21st Mar 2010, 13:51
I upgraded a gun in the demo all the way. It takes about 25 parts to upgrade. Divide 900 by 25 you get 36. That may not be true because some bigger guns like the rocket launcher may use more parts than others. Hope this helped!

Yeah, we've only seen the upgrades for one handed weapons, it may be much more for two handed guns

thebowkid
21st Mar 2010, 13:53
Thanks for the reply. Yea but don't all weapons have 6 level of upgrades? Hmmm what you said may be true since in the demo you can only upgrade one handed weapons, and maybe 2 handed will need more upgrades. If so that sucks =( Hope atleast there are 25+ weapons.

Flaire
21st Mar 2010, 13:55
Thanks for the reply. Yea but don't all weapons have 6 level of upgrades? Hmmm what you said may be true since in the demo you can only upgrade one handed weapons, and maybe 2 handed will need more upgrades. If so that sucks =( Hope atleast there are 25+ weapons.

There are six upgrade levels, but you start on level one, so you upgrade it 5 times.

thebowkid
21st Mar 2010, 14:02
Yea man so true xD I calculated wrong. If so then you only need about 15 weapon parts for small weapons O.o So there should be more!!! I guess we will have to wait to have proof on how many weapon parts those a assault rifle or sniper need to upgrade, sinces in the demo you can see that it has 5 upgrades for there are only 6 stars below the weapon data.

Wooden Gravy
21st Mar 2010, 14:05
To upgrade a weapon to the full is:

1+2+3+4+5
(Because you start off on Level 1 already)

That means... It costs 15 parts to fully upgrade a weapon...

Let's assume there are 900 weapon parts in the game... And all of them are used to upgrade black market weapons... There would be 60 weapons on the black market.

I wouldn't be suprised if some weapons weren't on the black market... Like easter egg weapons... Etc...

I would probably guess that not every weapon part was used to upgrade weeapons... So...

Well... We'll just have to see.

Wooden Gravy.

graydude44
21st Mar 2010, 14:28

that is genius thank you

Skierbro
21st Mar 2010, 15:35
Hey guys when your at the black market in the Demo they only give you the weapons list and vehicle list. What do you guys think the 3rd one is?

Datashocker
21st Mar 2010, 15:41
The third option is Extraction. The black market dude flies you over a town/military base/ point of interest you've discovered. Then you jump out and freefalll down.

Chucky
21st Mar 2010, 15:42
It's extraction. Quick travel so you don't need to jack a jet to get across the island quickly.

MonkeyBanana
21st Mar 2010, 15:45
The third option is Extraction. The black market dude flies you over a town/military base/ point of interest you've discovered. Then you jump out and freefalll down.

How high does he fly?

Scarn
21st Mar 2010, 15:57
how many weaponds are there?

Skierbro
21st Mar 2010, 19:31
Thanks. Does anybody feel that when you call for the Black Market Heli in the demo, that it seems a little sketchy? I dont entirely understand when you are able to call for it?

RedPillow
21st Mar 2010, 19:36
Thanks. Does anybody feel that when you call for the Black Market Heli in the demo, that it seems a little sketchy? I dont entirely understand when you are able to call for it?

I have some thing with black market, which I don't like (maybe not in full version):

I don`t like to watch 1,6 million times that helicopter coming and pilot shouting stuff.

I would like to order many items at the time.

I would like to be able to get a car to downhill to grapple to the hill-rolling car.

But thing, which was cool is that you can order floating packets to water ;OOO

Jonathanxz
21st Mar 2010, 19:38
I dont think i will ever use the extraction option, i would rather jack a plane or a car or some vehicle and look at the most beautifully crafted game in the world :D Or just use the parashoot and grapplinghook to get there :D

Skierbro
21st Mar 2010, 19:42
I have some thing with black market, which I don't like (maybe not in full version):

I don`t like to watch 1,6 million times that helicopter coming and pilot shouting stuff.

I would like to order many items at the time.

I would like to be able to get a car to downhill to grapple to the hill-rolling car.

But thing, which was cool is that you can order floating packets to water ;OOO

Yeah i completely agree! Have you ever played Mercenaries? Well i think that type of Black Market list was great. You could order as many things at a time, and you dont have to see that stupid helicopter.

blackoutskier
21st Mar 2010, 20:09
ppl on the forum with the strategy guide already they can tell us how many weapons

Toxicdude12
21st Mar 2010, 20:48
How high does he fly?

Like a high N!**a pizza pie! (rico)
ohh yea

thebowkid
21st Mar 2010, 21:09
Yea can someone with the guide confirm how many weapons the game has?please

FlyWire
21st Mar 2010, 21:20
I find strange that in JC1 they used 3 or 4 types of each weapon, and now they are using "Generic Pistol", maybe they'll include new weapons.

thebowkid
21st Mar 2010, 22:12
Well if they will only be reskin I actually then prefer just the generic guns. No point in upgrading the same type of weapon like 6x. I was hoping for crazy weapons like a laser gun or mini nuclear weapon. Something like that lol.

Fretshredder
22nd Mar 2010, 04:24
According to my guide, there is a pistol, revolver, sawed off shotgun, submachine gun, shotgun, grenade launcher, assault rifle, sniper rifle, machine gun, and rocket launcher. As for explosives there is grenades and triggered c4........so 12 in total not including dlc.

NovaSilisko
22nd Mar 2010, 04:27
According to my guide, there is a pistol, revolver, sawed off shotgun, submachine gun, shotgun, grenade launcher, assault rifle, sniper rifle, machine gun, and rocket launcher. As for explosives there is grenades and triggered c4........so 12 in total not including dlc.

There's obviously some hidden ones, too.

coughbubbleguncough

Fretshredder
22nd Mar 2010, 04:31
I hope so... and maybe new ones will be added as dlc

Washo89
22nd Mar 2010, 07:44
Maybe you can't upgrade two-handed weapons,
And somewhere I saw "Over 100 weapons!"
But now I'm having doubts about that. : (

RedPillow
22nd Mar 2010, 08:39
There's obviously some hidden ones, too.

coughbubbleguncough

Does that thing inside the spoiler exist?

NovaSilisko
22nd Mar 2010, 08:41
Apparently it does.

wiktor1402
22nd Mar 2010, 17:50

dosent

Akrupa45
23rd Mar 2010, 05:11
Does that thing inside the spoiler exist?

No, no it doesn't. That was just a demo mod that somebody made. If you saw that in a vid, you notice some gaurds have it too, and they don't have the ability to pick up or get rid of weapons. So there are no Easter egg weapons. Sorry if I ruined it

hank447
23rd Mar 2010, 05:25
No, no it doesn't. That was just a demo mod that somebody made. If you saw that in a vid, you notice some gaurds have it too, and they don't have the ability to pick up or get rid of weapons. So there are no Easter egg weapons. Sorry if I ruined it

no... its real... the gibbed guy made a mod to give the all the guards bubble guns but you can still find it in the game

cbrookf
23rd Mar 2010, 05:53
From viewing live stream of jc2, guy flashed to upgrade screen, look like his sniper rifle took large amounts of parts to upgrade 1 level. he went through 20 something parts to get 2 or 3 levels starting from level 1.

NovaSilisko
23rd Mar 2010, 05:54
no... its real... the gibbed guy made a mod to give the all the guards bubble guns but you can still find it in the game

Yeah. I remember gibbed saying something about he found it in the game code and just added it into the demo.

rigo14
23rd Mar 2010, 13:47
ak-47
grenade launcher
pistol (desert eagle)
SMG(mp-10)
assault rifle
heavy assault rifle(the one that the armored dudes carry)
rocket launcher
rico's custom pistol
bulls eye assault rifle
revolver
bubble blaster (??)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
c-4
grenades
cluster bombs(most likely to be fully upgraded nades, or just full upgraded semtex grenade)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maybe some DLC's

aieeeee
23rd Mar 2010, 19:56
There must be more than one assault rifle. There's the kinda M4 style one that's in the demo but then there's an AK/AEK type one on one of the screens.

Mr smells
23rd Mar 2010, 19:59
+ dlc pre-order guns.

Ctykil
23rd Mar 2010, 20:35
there must be a kind of bull's eye with out a scope because the description said a inproved version of the original weapon.

sorry if its posted before

Ja Of Pie
24th Mar 2010, 01:43
I was watching dude play game, like 2 pages of weapons, sawed off shotys, shotgun... other stuff 2... revolver! and when he upgraded shotties they take a lot more parts then pistols in demo.like 50 wasn't enough