PDA

View Full Version : Stunts!!!

Icyclez
21st Mar 2010, 05:12
Hey just wanted to give a heads up that i have made a new channel on YouTube that is dedicated to stunts, fails and request. if there a stunt you cant seem to do or cant upload or anything like that, send me a msn and ill compile montages of stunts that have been requested and ill shoutout ur gamertag, psn or youtube channel during the vid, good quality and stunts are guranteed so check out my channel and watch your own requested stunts starting march the 23rd :D

YouTube Channel: Icyclezzz http://www.youtube.com/user/Icyclezzz
and have fun with your own just cause 2 copy if your planning to get it

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 05:13
If someone requests you crash an airliner into an oil rig, don't do it. That's my territory =p

Enkeixpress
21st Mar 2010, 05:28
Amazing stuff, I'll keep checking back now & again from time to time.. And I'll subscribe too just for good measure. :)

Edit: Sadly.. I can't seem to find your channel.. :lol:

Icyclez
21st Mar 2010, 05:49
Amazing stuff, I'll keep checking back now & again from time to time.. And I'll subscribe too just for good measure. :)

Edit: Sadly.. I can't seem to find your channel.. :lol:

haha neither can i :scratch: , this link should help out and itll be easier to find when i actually put up some vids http://www.youtube.com/user/Icyclezzz

b1gsmk
21st Mar 2010, 06:49
If someone requests you crash an airliner into an oil rig, don't do it. That's my territory =p

you do realize that just because you made a few videos it doesn't mean you're the only person who can upload them and call them eg: "plane vs oil rig" right?

you seem to get all territorial over people running things into other things like you're the first person to ever think of it. . .

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 06:53
you do realize that just because you made a few videos it doesn't mean you're the only person who can upload them and call them eg: "plane vs oil rig" right?

you seem to get all territorial over people running things into other things like you're the first person to ever think of it. . .

And you seem to be completely and utterly unable to take a joke.

Although I do think I was the first to think of it...I'd never heard it mentioned anywhere before.

b1gsmk
21st Mar 2010, 07:06
And you seem to be completely and utterly unable to take a joke.

Although I do think I was the first to think of it...I'd never heard it mentioned anywhere before.

so you do think it to be an original idea?? i could go up to someone who has never even been on these forums let alone your X vs Y topic and chances are he would want to or would have thought about toppling a tractor down a big mountain in the game . . .

i can take a joke but i have seen you in action. a guy uploaded a video called "Something vs something" (can't remember the name exactly) and you went off at him for copying you!

although i do think your videos are entertaining (mostly because i love the way the car physics when they get bashed around) i do not think you should be so territorial considering pretty much everyone with the PS3 version of the game will upload themselves running into something at some point and calling it "this vs that"

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 08:14
I fail to see why you even give a damn, really.

FiveSeveN-
21st Mar 2010, 08:22
I fail to see why you even give a damn, really.

It kind of bugs me, too. He gives a dang because like me, he's probably seen you say "don't fly a plane into oil tanks, that's my idea" in multiple threads.

That's like saying "don't shoot a barrel to make it explode, I thought of that first". Really. It is.

Not saying your idea isn't a good one, but it's just ridiculous to go around telling others not to do it and claiming you somehow own the rights to do it.

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 08:24
Jesus Christ. I posted what I did in this thread earlier as a joke.

I don't care if people make videos of an airliner into an oil rig. I just don't want them making it in their own video series called... R vs Z or something.

I said I thought I was the first to think of it, because nobody had mentioned anything about it before.

biodude94566
21st Mar 2010, 08:54
Way to not get the joke guys.

I'm gonna side with Nova, though. He's gone with the "X vs. Y" idea as his series, and, while he can't patent or protect it in any right, it's pretty rude for someone to just come along and do the exact same thing and claim it's his original idea, or he did it first.

Icyclez
21st Mar 2010, 14:37
guys its just a game to be destructive and do some crazy ****, lets enjoy it