PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer for $20

Jonathan
21st Mar 2010, 02:46
If they had a dlc which included multiplayer but for $20 would you buy it for Jc2

I think I would wait a bit till it was a lower price imo :keir:

Czbuendel
21st Mar 2010, 02:46
no!

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 02:47
I would stump that up easy... IMO we are lucky we get free multiplayer as it is seeing as the cost involved is almost not worth it to the developer.

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 02:50
no!

Ditto.

Also you've made a ton of threads today, Jon.

Jonathan
21st Mar 2010, 02:56
Ditto.

Also you've made a ton of threads today, Jon.

Im tryin to before jc2 comes out cause when it does im not goin going to be on the forums as long as I do

DaynNightGaming
21st Mar 2010, 03:02
Well I would eventually but you shall never put prices on multiplayer cause then only 40-80% would play multiplayer and It would be hard to find other players

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 03:07
Really, JC2 was designed to be the best singleplayer game it could be. It doesn't need multiplayer because it already is an amazing game without it.

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 03:22
That is true.. too many single player games don't hold your attention that long nowadays (including heavy rain) so it's quite refreshing.

To say multiplayer would be a waste/unneeded et al is imho wrong....as much as i think it's awesome with just me kicking back causing mass chaos etcetera i do feel having co-op or a number of online modes exciting for a title such as this.. GTA4 showed how not to do it so i can totally see why avalanche wouldn't go down that road..maybe in the next gen eh as we know this particular developer is both methodical in it's evolutionary vision and has there game at there heart and love it as much as we do..that is damn rare these days but it makes you look forward to the next gen LOL

NovaSilisko
21st Mar 2010, 03:32
That is true.. too many single player games don't hold your attention that long nowadays (including heavy rain) so it's quite refreshing.

This argument really doesn't apply to JC2...it's an absolutely massive game, with hundreds of hours of playability in store...I've played the JC2 demo longer than most multiplayer games, and still want more after playing.

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 03:47
Oh for sure man.. It's like no other game in that respect,even the mighty GTA doesn't hold your attention that long.. JC2 is very very captivating and as it's so huge you will always get lost in yourself..

In the demo (pre timer glitch) i had mapped out my 30mins LOL i knew what i was going to do but i ended up getting sidetracked and doing something else..obviously something you can indeed do with every sandbox game but with c2 there's just that much more to distract you..

I do agree that it will deliver so much for the single player and in no way does it need multi but i believe every game can be expanded on or enhanced and naturally co-op on this type of world would be just epic.. i would say that loads of modes would harm the game but i deffo think 4 player co-op would work fine.

Anyway.... either way i have no real desires for it,should it happen then great because i like that sort of thing but if not then it really don't matter because i will enjoy the game just as much on my own and i know for a fact it will be in m collection for years to come.. something i aint done since the ps2 LOL.. think it was a tenchu title lmao.

PS. I think my initial post was misinterpreted.. i meant that JC2 achieves where many others don't...in that it sucks you in and literally doesn't let you go,i was alluding to the fact that other single player only games fail in comparison,thus the heavy rain reference.

draco225
21st Mar 2010, 03:52
If it was per month, then definitely not! If it was just normal DLC co-op, yes, but not competitive multiplayer

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 04:02
Aye bollocks to a monthly sub LOL.. A one off i might consider.. BTW do you know that developers have the right to charge per play should they see fit LOL..

philippfuelb
21st Mar 2010, 04:32
What kind of multiplayer are we talking here? If co-op yes, competitive, no.