PDA

View Full Version : mycoldman, I would like for you watch this..

Enkeixpress
21st Mar 2010, 00:16
a7CASN9lZtM

You'd find it hilarious.. He is British & he sort of sounds like you.. trust me, You'll love it! :D

There's also a little bug where he sees a floating piece of wood in mid-air so there's something for you to pass on to the devs to fix if you want. :)

Liberator mk.II
21st Mar 2010, 00:51
wait, this is funny? The guy just seems like a complete idiot to me. I like how he calls the grapple hook a whip.:rolleyes:

alien_guy
21st Mar 2010, 00:51
Already in another thread… :(

XanaxAbuser
21st Mar 2010, 00:52
Does this guy sponsored by ROCKETSTAR?
lol.

Gunsngreene
21st Mar 2010, 01:07
Cant wait until this guy finds out about the rest of the game and learns how to use everything. lol He is entertaining when he found out about BFBC2 he was more excited.

gandenkris
21st Mar 2010, 01:29
theres already a thread for this

Jonathanxz
21st Mar 2010, 01:37
I hate how this guy talks about the game :mad2:, he dosent know anything :scratch:, he sucks at the game,:confused: he has his ass filled with Take-Two money:whistle:, and he says the graphics are better in BC2 and MW2 ****. That is what i call BS. The graphics are the nicest i've ever seen in an open world game :nut:

Meeza420
21st Mar 2010, 01:41
Well he did a horrible job actually understanding the game....but...he did give it his approval and enjoyed it. So whoever, if anyone, is influenced by this guys reviews then its a good thing for the game.

PoorBison
21st Mar 2010, 01:50
This is awesome, its like they found a guy totally out of touch with every game except 'Liberty City' as he calls it and made him play this.

I have a feeling he was intentionally trying to sound ignorant in parts. He mentioned at the start he spent 10 minutes in the starting area before finding the BASE jumping platform... usually I'd say "Oh yes, thats easy to overlook" but seriously, what a silly man :p

DaynNightGaming
21st Mar 2010, 01:51
Hehe, he seems kinda n00by when I have been following every single news on this game for months :P I love how he laughs all the time

"You can happily buy this for your kids **drives over a guard so blood spurts out all around him** There is nothing crazy about it and the language isnt that bad either" that part made me laugh :lol:.. but one who says Just Cause 2 isnt crazy dont know much about the game hehe

WADE13x
21st Mar 2010, 03:10
Hehe, he seems kinda n00by when I have been following every single news on this game for months :P I love how he laughs all the time

"You can happily buy this for your kids **drives over a guard so blood spurts out all around him** There is nothing crazy about it and the language isnt that bad either" that part made me laugh :lol:.. but one who says Just Cause 2 isnt crazy dont know much about the game hehe

lol also for the fact that theirs a mile high club =P

zolo3123
21st Mar 2010, 03:29
lmfao i find it sooooo funny how he played in that little starting place for a while thought that was the hole game then found the tiny city and was like :eek: :lol: dose he really think that u can only play the demo for the 30 Min's then the demo expires or something? someone needs to tell him he can play it again and again and again lol i was cracking up loling just from his reaction when he did the simple stuff he is gana be BLOWN away when he gets the full game :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope he makes more videos

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 04:35
This guy has absolutely no idea the scale of game he is about to embark on!!.. I'm personally excited at the fact he has no clue that there's more to JC2 than meets the eye..just wait tae he knows how to work the ahem..whip and how to para-glide ect

& i bet anything when he realises the size of the map and how beautifully rendered it is he will go back on some key words used and erase them..

SpankyTheElf
21st Mar 2010, 04:50
Man...this guy has a hard-on for GTA...

Eh. He likes to hear himself talk. Not really my cup of tea (lolpun)

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 05:03
Wait tae episode 2..it's going to be epic funny. I like to watch his videos tbh although he is a bit dumb/silly it gives you a good laugh and some neat footage of whatever's hot at the time.

I can see him doing loads of episodes and being totally hooked LOL.. maybe ge him off that bloody MW2 for a few weeks lmao

Driber
21st Mar 2010, 11:01
no FAO threads