PDA

View Full Version : My friend is crazy!

Alexst4
20th Mar 2010, 23:55
Ok!. My friend chosed to buy BF : Bad company 2. instead of Just cause 2!. Well im not saying that Bc2 sucks cause it doesnt . ;DDDD

What do you think about that?..

Enkeixpress
20th Mar 2010, 23:56
I think... I don't know what I think.. :hmm:

I'd choose JC2 over Bad Company 2 any day of the week.. :thumb:

Gunmaster
Jusr 'cause

Drecker225
I have BFBC2 and i would say that JC2 will be more entertaining

xxcv
20th Mar 2010, 23:59
bfbc2 is ok but i think its like the first one i would say jc2

Alexst4
21st Mar 2010, 00:03
But we dont know how Just cause 2 is ,Good Or bad? you know MAYBE Just cause 2 Sucks Big time! ... :D

It doesnt , Lol

d_gr8_acidrain
21st Mar 2010, 00:16
This comes down to fun factor I used to think MW2 was fun and now even when I sometimes go 20-5 TDM it still isn't fun for me, I forgot how much fun games can be thank god for JC2!!!

PoorBison
21st Mar 2010, 00:19
I've got Bad Company 2, and am also getting Just Cause 2.

Lets hope your friend is very much into playing online, because BC2's campaign isn't enough to warrant a purchase alone.

Alexst4
21st Mar 2010, 00:21
Lets hope your friend is very much into playing online, because BC2's campaign isn't enough to warrant a purchase alone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah he only plays online ;P he hasnt even finished the campaign yet ;P

AssassinAgent47
21st Mar 2010, 00:23
I've got BFBC2 its a blast online , then again I'm 40 and have 123 games in my library

its nice to be an old dude and have a job:D

Impious
21st Mar 2010, 00:28
I've got BFBC2 its a blast online , then again I'm 40 and have 123 games in my library

its nice to be an old dude and have a job:D

Well I'm not 40 yet, but I'm in the same boat lol.. have BF:BC2 and getting Just Cause 2

:gamer:

Rayburn_
21st Mar 2010, 00:39
i got bf bc 2 but also gonna get JC 2 ;D best of both worlds

XanaxAbuser
21st Mar 2010, 00:39
I had all BF since bf 1942 and, of course i got BF BC2 3 days before the release.

And it is boring.
The campain is quiet good, but the online...i'm jus bored, in only two weeks.
And mw2 is pretty similar, it gaves me only 3 weeks of fun.

Just cause, take back my love for vg's

blackoutskier
21st Mar 2010, 02:07
Bad Company 2 you will go back too im not sure if youll be playing JC2 after 2 months...no one hate on me but i kinda get bored of sandbox games but who knows maybe this one wont bore me

Enkeixpress
21st Mar 2010, 02:11
Well I'm not 40 yet, but I'm in the same boat lol.. have BF:BC2 and getting Just Cause 2

:gamer:

Same goes for me... but I'm 20 so 20 more years to go :D

DaynNightGaming
21st Mar 2010, 02:32
Both are good games and I support both of them, but the difference is that Bad Company 2 got an official competitor while JC2 doesnt, I think Just Cause 2 is the better game for me cause I have always loved sandbox games and this is going to be the ultimate and probably the best game I will ever play.. but I think BC2 got a larger scale of players and If I should vote for one of them for Game of The Year, I would vote BC2 cause I want MW2 to get kicked out of the industry and prove my MW2 fanboy friends that BC2 is better.

But Just Cause 2 is still the better game and the game that I will have more fun whit, and I love Eidos/Avalanche cause they have been really listening to the players and kept a regular contact whit the community and answered most of our questions and thoughts.. unlike the other forums like Blizzards WoW forum where Blizzard never answers or even looks at the suggestion no matter how good they are.. less than 1% of the threads get an answer and everytime someone does ppl go "Gratz! GZ! Congratulations!" xD

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 03:04
There could be many reasons why he would do such a heinous thing.

1) BFBC2 is out and he wants it,perhaps even wants JC2 but given the current situation,he's maybe though fark it..I'll get this then get JC2 later.... It's not like he will be thinking about it as madly as he would had another good game not been out around the same time.

I often do this myself and basically over indulge and get shouted at by the ball n chains....blarblar...what?.. fark off am on JC2 wummin. :D

2) He actually doesn't want it nor had any desire to buy it in the first place.

Should be sent to jail for at least 1 week for that tbh.

3) As posted before...maybe bf is just more fun.

PS... I too bought BFBC2 lol and will be getting JC2 as soon as my local let me have it the barstewards!!! and then very next month (if it dinny get put back again) i will be getting Red dead redemption... god only knows what comes after that LOL (alpha protocol & to end all wars) with all that lasting appeal going on i think i may be a tad fatigued by Christmas. :) happy days man happy days.

PPs.. Check out youtube/lovefilm for 'to end all wars' http://www.lovefilm.com/games/To-End-All-Wars/119005/

Looks like it may be a gem if not a massive success.

EDIT>>> To end all wars hasnt been confirmed LOL.. I dunno why i sneaked that in tbh...subconscious actions perhaps... :$ OHHH and it supposedly runs on the unreal 3 engine :O

Bostonbrawler
21st Mar 2010, 04:01
I dont think it deserves a post, ok so he bought it. Its an amazing game with both single player and multi. JC2 will be good. So whats the problem?

sammich
21st Mar 2010, 04:03
battlefield has been the same game since 1942, the vehicle physics are garbage, realism in guns and gun animations aren't impressive, and the "gigantic maps" as they call them just end up having dead spots, and you spent too much time hoofing it to combat.

he'll be tired of that game in two weeks, just like I was of bad company 1

Owner of

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942 : Secret weapons of WW2
Battlefield 1942 : Desert Combat (mod)
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2

sent bad company back to gamestop, when i was still shopping there

I still have all the cds

Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
21st Mar 2010, 04:13
That's the one thing i hate about BFBC2,the guns are really ugly. Hoofing it to combat sucks too as does the fact the mics never work and communication is at best non exsistant!

You can't help but feel dice don't love bf now adays.. Modern combat for me was the pinnacle of my ps2 days.. hopefully they put more love into medal of honour!.

Thorpe
21st Mar 2010, 04:25
I need a sandbox game, so Just Cause 2 it will be. After playing the demo, I can't wait. Then there's Crackdown 2 to look forward once I get through Just Cause 2. :D

sammich
21st Mar 2010, 04:28
I need a sandbox game, so Just Cause 2 it will be. After playing the demo, I can't wait. Then there's Crackdown 2 to look forward once I get through Just Cause 2. :D

still waiting for the sandbox that will replace my 5 hour a day weekend marathons of San Andreas... I think this one will do it ^^

Sushi Train71
21st Mar 2010, 08:24
His cause was not just, delete friend.

LagKills
21st Mar 2010, 09:34
I bought BC 2 then returned it once I played the JC 2 demo. I'll get more play time out of Just Cause 2

Zakkon
21st Mar 2010, 10:00
Wow, DICE vs. Avalanche... never expected that.

JustCause2sikage
21st Mar 2010, 10:08
i hav BC2 but just cause 2 looks like it will pwn it

Tieze95
21st Mar 2010, 10:11
Well, i think Bad Company 2 is an awesome game and you cant compare Just Cause 2 and Bad Company 2 because theyre completely different games.

Bad Company does have something what Just Cause doesnt have, awesome Multiplayer.
Same thing with Just Cause 2, It has open world, so much to explore.

You dont make a bad choice with either Bad Company 2 or Just Cause 2.

blackoutskier
21st Mar 2010, 13:34
crackdown 2 kinda looks crapy the graphics suck and it doesnt seem as fun as JC2 is gonna be...cant wait for gamestat!

WADE13x
21st Mar 2010, 16:06
battlefield has been the same game since 1942, the vehicle physics are garbage, realism in guns and gun animations aren't impressive, and the "gigantic maps" as they call them just end up having dead spots, and you spent too much time hoofing it to combat.

he'll be tired of that game in two weeks, just like I was of bad company 1

Owner of

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 1942 : Secret weapons of WW2
Battlefield 1942 : Desert Combat (mod)
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2

sent bad company back to gamestop, when i was still shopping there

I still have all the cds

do you still want those cds ?