PDA

View Full Version : cinematic sound horrible loop

walleteater
20th Mar 2010, 21:59
The in-game sound works perfectly, but for the cinematics my sound loops the first noise heard for a while, the picks a new sound to loop horribly. If i skip the video this sound loop carries to in-game. I turned down hardware acceleration and everythign to no avail.

Garrett Vega
25th May 2010, 19:35
Well, any solution? Just installed the game and I have the same problem and it's annoying.

ScorpioDB
14th Jun 2010, 17:29
I've got same problem :confused:

ScorpioDB
15th Jun 2010, 17:59
I've tried to turn off hardware aceleration..... and it WORKED!!!! Problem solved :D (yes, I should figure it out sooner :scratch:

D-raven
28th Jul 2010, 21:08
hey

do you me disable sound hardware acceleration in dxdiag??
I tried that and i still have the audio problems

D-raven
4th Aug 2010, 18:26
reducing the sound hardware accelerationdidnt work.
and eidos support has been any help either.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem???

is this post still running??

mannen
3rd Dec 2010, 15:04
hi i hade the same problem but i found a solution for the sound loop.

1. Download and install latest OpenAL : LINK (http://connect.creativelabs.com/openal/Downloads/oalinst.zip)
2. In X:\WINDOWS\system32 locate file caled wrap_oal.dll, copy it to Mini Ninjas and rename it to openal32.dll.
3. Play the game!

this did it for me Ps. this is taken from another solution about mini ninja crashin to desktop

sry for my bad english.

poopty_pants
30th May 2011, 23:20
Hi, if nothing has worked for you try replacing your binkw32.dll file found in your minininjas directory with another binkw32.dll from a working game, this seems to have fixed my cinematic sound loop problem so far.