PDA

View Full Version : Not a good feeling in combat

mixu
20th Mar 2010, 19:13
So yeah when in combat, it has no cool feeling, you just walk... aim for a few minutes... boom, shoot the enemy, aim again for a few minutes to next enemy and just click the buttons and boom dead.. the fighitng is boring to me, anyone else noticed this?

Enkeixpress
20th Mar 2010, 19:14
So yeah when in combat, it has no cool feeling, you just walk... aim for a few minutes... boom, shoot the enemy, aim again for a few minutes to next enemy and just click the buttons and boom dead.. the fighitng is boring to me, anyone else noticed this?

That's because you maybe aren't using the grapple hook enough.. It's what makes the gun-play so fun.. Try tethering two enemies together or go wild with it using your imagination! :rolleyes:

Remember, You can tether ANY two persons/objects together, Think about that. :D

Ketchupman95
20th Mar 2010, 19:14
you have to use your grapple hook to invent new ways to kill enemies in combat.
you can have a lot more fun with the grapple/dual hook.
try out.

EDIT: aahhh beat me :D

BoyeNeE
20th Mar 2010, 19:20
I do not agree. I love the action. I think the weapons have a nice feeling to them, and you can kill your enemies in so many different ways that you never get tired. At least I don't. If you are getting tired at just "walk, aim, walk, aim" etc etc, use your imagination. You have a grappling hook and a parachute for christ's sake! You don't need to walk.

mixu
20th Mar 2010, 19:22
Thanks, I will be using the grapple more in the future! Hoping it will make the fighting more fun! :D

Zakkon
20th Mar 2010, 21:25
It's just boring the first few hours that you play it, but after a while you get the hang of it. You still get the feeling sometimes that you can't be bothered shooting ALL of the guards, so you might sometimes end up running around blowing stuff up and trying to dodge bullets, while not paying much attention to shooting the guards. However, if you look at JC1, the combat has improved alot. No more will the guards stumble around, making it a hard for you to kill them, and now you've got a somewhat simple auto aim. Personally, I like hanging with the grapple above your enemies, while shooting them down like a badass.