PDA

View Full Version : Newest Gibbed mod???

CloudWolf
20th Mar 2010, 18:08
Hey

I have searched the foums to no avail...

so basically i have bolo patch, it is great but i would really like gibbed's mod as you can spawn any vehicle, so does anyone know where i can get the newest version that is confirmed to work with the newest patch???

CloudWolf

IVIAKAV3L1
20th Mar 2010, 18:11
Hey

I have searched the foums to no avail...

so basically i have bolo patch, it is great but i would really like gibbed's mod as you can spawn any vehicle, so does anyone know where i can get the newest version that is confirmed to work with the newest patch???

CloudWolf

I don't understand. Someone elaborate please? You have the full game and theres a hack for it but you want another?

CloudWolf
20th Mar 2010, 18:21
Right, on the PC DEMO there are some mods people have made, and i would like a link to the NEWEST WORKING VERSION of GIBBED'S trainer/mod???

hope you understand now!

gibbed
20th Mar 2010, 18:41
http://mod.gib.me/justcause2/gibbed_jc2_demo_hackpack_v2.zip

CloudWolf
21st Mar 2010, 10:38
http://mod.gib.me/justcause2/gibbed_jc2_demo_hackpack_v2.zip

thank you very much :D

very nice mod dude!

matonking
21st Mar 2010, 10:41
thank you very much :D

very nice mod dude!

whatis all the stuff it can do?? .. i know unlimited time/black market unlocks/ unlimited ammo/ unlimited dual grapples...

but what else can it do?

PoorBison
21st Mar 2010, 10:45
I'll tell you what it can't do, and that is spawn Unicorns.

I'll tell you what, gibbed, if you mod it so that instead of spawning AI scorpions in the desert from time to time and make it spawn AI Unicorns instead, I will give you my undying gratitude.

MonkeyBanana
21st Mar 2010, 11:52
Whats up with Poor Bison and Unicorns, do you want to tell us something?

XRocketbox1
21st Mar 2010, 12:22
Whats up with Poor Bison and Unicorns, do you want to tell us something?

HAHA ive been to about three diff threads to find Poor Bison talking about Unicorns spawning/dying i was wondering wats up too...