PDA

View Full Version : How long is Day/Night cycle?

GamerForever
20th Mar 2010, 06:35
One of my complaints about JC1 was the fact that there was more night time then day. It just seemed like as soon as I was enjoying an enviroment in the day time, the sun would all ready be setting.

Did anyone notice that?

thanks in advance!

MrExplosive
20th Mar 2010, 07:31
Seems to be the opposite in this game, at least in the demo.

GeoLaureate8
20th Mar 2010, 08:00
Seems to be the opposite in this game, at least in the demo.

Oh cool. So it stays daytime for a long time then? And are we able to make a save point right at the break of dawn so that we can keep reverting to the same period of the day?

That's how it was in GTA IV at least. Hopefully it's a similar save system (minus the sleep part and wake up 7 hours later :hmm: )

CameO73
20th Mar 2010, 08:03
According to one of the podcasts (I believe episode 4; check 'em out on the media page (http://www.justcause.com/media)) the day/night timing in the demo is different from the real game. I think it will be more like 50/50.

MrExplosive
20th Mar 2010, 08:07
Oh and a funny thing: I don't think you can even see night time in the demo normally, because 30 mins is not enough time for it to change. :) ?

MrMuddy
20th Mar 2010, 09:23
Oh and a funny thing: I don't think you can even see night time in the demo normally, because 30 mins is not enough time for it to change. ?

You can stay in the starting place (before the time starts), if you go out of the reapers hidout the time will start. So if you really like to see night, just stay. XD

mixu
20th Mar 2010, 09:31
You can stay in the starting place (before the time starts), if you go out of the reapers hidout the time will start. So if you really like to see night, just stay. XD

Or timer glitch... :D

MonkeyBanana
20th Mar 2010, 09:54
I think its the opposite in the demo, the day + sunset + sunrise is longer than the night, its a good thing because I prefer day