PDA

View Full Version : Bolo patch help plz.

SuperSanch0
20th Mar 2010, 03:02
For some reason when i try to use the bolo patch it tells me that "the player block cannot be found? are you in game?" player block at 0x0

know how to fix? plz and ty:D

BOLO
20th Mar 2010, 03:33
What game version are you using? Re-download it from http://m0.to/BOLOPatch/ , this should work with 1.0.0.2
(It still has bugs because of the patch, they're being worked on at the moment)

BOLO
20th Mar 2010, 04:56
UPDATE: All of the crashes have been fixed, BOLOPatch is now fully functional.
You can find it at :
http://m0.to/BOLOPatch/betachanged.php
Please post here if it crashes at all.

SuperSanch0
20th Mar 2010, 21:18
You can find it at :

ty:D
works perfect!:thumb:

p34nk
22nd Mar 2010, 13:00
I think that 'patch/hack' needs a readme. How do I release all the ropes? At least someone who have been using it, could you give me any idea or is that not doable? How do I even detach a single tether now? Thanks.

BOLO
22nd Mar 2010, 15:59
Uncheck the multiropes box, and press F

Hydrohs
13th May 2010, 02:43
There should be an easier way to deactivate multiropes, at the very least, without having to Alt+Tab. It really puts a damper on things. If you could somehow find a way to have the program always accepting input and then just set one key to check or uncheck the box.

xDarkFlame
13th May 2010, 07:38
just use the config.ini for keymapping the multiropes

SMD
26th Jul 2010, 16:22
with the latest patch I no longer can use the bolo patch :( I get this error:

Player block was not found! Are you sure you are in-game?
Memory couldn't be read @ A17DE02E
And yes im in-game. its just since today I got the latest patch (1.0.0.2) and since then I cant can use this great mod

RunningBare
26th Jul 2010, 19:09
with the latest patch I no longer can use the bolo patch :( I get this error:

And yes im in-game. its just since today I got the latest patch (1.0.0.2) and since then I cant can use this great modConfirmed, bolopatch will not work with title update, just have to hope bolo updates the patch.

Rebelranger
27th Jul 2010, 01:13
Same for me as of Today!

dAkshEN3
29th Jul 2010, 21:01
I concur, same here.

Attack Nun
30th Jul 2010, 14:01
Confirmed, bolopatch will not work with title update, just have to hope bolo updates the patch.

The patch has to be patched!

Tarnith
30th Jul 2010, 22:59
Maybe he's on vacation or something, not like he gets payed but it'd still make my day if he updated it. Can't stand breakable grapple and having to order ammo from the BM every 10 seconds.

longboardskier
2nd Aug 2010, 02:36
Yup I too confirm that it no longer works with the latest patch.

polimerjones
5th Aug 2010, 04:26
same here. please update bolo

dAkshEN3
13th Aug 2010, 18:51
This is unfortunately true. It appears they are too busy working on something for Mafia 2 to sort out BOLOpatch.

RunningBare
15th Aug 2010, 16:55
This is unfortunately true. It appears they are too busy working on something for Mafia 2 to sort out BOLOpatch.
Yup, it's good to him him there, we're gonna have a blast with Mafia II:cool:

GabaZieute
15th Aug 2010, 18:58
Hope he's going to lock back here after Mafia 2 got released
JC2 is not really the same without multiropes :((((((((((((

Tarnith
17th Aug 2010, 15:51
Care to share?

Yeah, don't hold out on us if you found something else that allows strong rope/unbreakable etc. that works with title update LINK!

polimerjones
17th Aug 2010, 20:55
sorry guys i wanted to make sure it worked okay before i good every one downloading something. the link is <<<<<link removed>>>>>>>> where they have trainers that do the same thing as bolo. it does take a moment to get used to but it works on the update and has lots of options. if you guys have any questions on how to use it just reply.... it took me a moment how to figure every thing out.

p.s. the main thing is to have the game running first, then open the trainer, then press f12, then if you press the home key on your keyboard it will tell you the shortcut keys, once you re-enter the game f11 switches from one set of short cuts back to the other set, and thats about it. one bad thing though if you tab out of the game to look at the shortcuts again the trainer seems to stop working and you have to just close the trainer and re-open it. but beyond that it work perfect!!! so go ahead and be lazy bolo we dont need you :rasp:

Tarnith
18th Aug 2010, 20:31
sorry guys i wanted to make sure it worked okay before i good every one downloading something. the link is <<<<<<link removed>>>>>>>>>> where they have trainers that do the same thing as bolo. it does take a moment to get used to but it works on the update and has lots of options. if you guys have any questions on how to use it just reply.... it took me a moment how to figure every thing out.

p.s. the main thing is to have the game running first, then open the trainer, then press f12, then if you press the home key on your keyboard it will tell you the shortcut keys, once you re-enter the game f11 switches from one set of short cuts back to the other set, and thats about it. one bad thing though if you tab out of the game to look at the shortcuts again the trainer seems to stop working and you have to just close the trainer and re-open it. but beyond that it work perfect!!! so go ahead and be lazy bolo we dont need you :rasp:
I'd found that one before, it's unstable
It messes with other things even without pressing the hotkey, and crashes the game.

NeoQuixotic
19th Aug 2010, 02:32
I happened to have my game backed up before the patch. So I grabbed just the 1.0.0.1 EXE and discovered that it works just fine when put in place of the 1.0.0.2 EXE. More Bolo patch goodness. I did try that trainer and it has some fun stuff, but it is very unstable. Hopefully the Bolo patch will be updated so we won't have to use the old EXE.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/344ulob4a7s8nll/JustCause2_1001.zip

As a side note, I noticed Steam still doesn't even show the title update in the update history for the game.

Rebelranger
19th Aug 2010, 03:08
Unstable is verified here to!
Gonna try as you suggest below! But where is the JustCause2.exe located ? in the steam directory?

I happened to have my game backed up before the patch. So I grabbed just the 1.0.0.1 EXE and discovered that it works just fine when put in place of the 1.0.0.2 EXE. More Bolo patch goodness. I did try that trainer and it has some fun stuff, but it is very unstable. Hopefully the Bolo patch will be updated so we won't have to use the old EXE.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/344ulob4a7s8nll/JustCause2_1001.zip

As a side note, I noticed Steam still doesn't even show the title update in the update history for the game.

NeoQuixotic
19th Aug 2010, 03:21
It is under:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\just cause 2

To make switching easy I made a folder for 1001 and 1002 and just copy and paste over the main exe. You could probably name the 1002 exe to whatever you'd like, but the 1001 one has to be JustCause2.exe for Bolo patch to recognize it.

Rebelranger
19th Aug 2010, 04:56
Got going THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

It is under:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\just cause 2

To make switching easy I made a folder for 1001 and 1002 and just copy and paste over the main exe. You could probably name the 1002 exe to whatever you'd like, but the 1001 one has to be JustCause2.exe for Bolo patch to recognize it.

Driber
19th Aug 2010, 09:09
closed pending review of posts...

Driber
19th Aug 2010, 11:28
Thread cleaned of personal insults and links to shady website removed. Do not link to that site on this forum!

Now keep it clean, guys.

soopytwist
2nd Oct 2010, 15:52
I too can't run Bolo patch. Steam says my game version is 1.0.0.2 but the latest Bolo Patch doesn't work, in fact none of the previous Bolo Patch versions work. Same message, player block not found and memory address.

Had I known this mod would bork when Steam updates the game I'd have turned off auto update.

hazmatgamer
7th Oct 2010, 08:30
You can find it at :
still doesnt work fo me, im in game and at map screen but still it doesnt work
Player block was not found! Are you are you are in-game?
1st player block is 0x0

Apache249
8th Oct 2010, 00:15
That's because that post is about six mounths old.

T.Mani
10th Oct 2010, 17:49
Haven't been playing JC2 for a very long time. Is there a new version of BOLOPatch that works out there witht he newest version of the game?

Can anyone link me the latest version for BOLOPatch please? If it works...

Apache249
16th Oct 2010, 06:33
Unfortunately, no.

fabio999
9th Nov 2010, 17:27
Unfortunately, no.
Late Response: replacing .exe work's but were's the conifg.ini ??

Apache249
10th Nov 2010, 06:08
What config.ini?

fabio999
10th Nov 2010, 19:42
What config.ini?
Someone said that there was a config.ini to configure hotkeys and such

angry_kittens
18th Nov 2010, 12:21
Are there any other mods that give the same functionality as bolo patch?

Ie unlimited unbreakable grapples and invincibility?

Apache249
19th Nov 2010, 02:15
It still works, just replace the exe.

angry_kittens
19th Nov 2010, 09:03
It still works, just replace the exe.

With which version number?

Thanks for the reply ^_^

ploops
21st Feb 2013, 23:51
having some trouble with the BOLO Patch. when ever i run the patch. and error window opens up reading: Game not running, or process "JustCause2.exe" not accessible....please help