PDA

View Full Version : USER INTERFACE Party

6Demon
13th Mar 2014, 05:36
Hi,
I was just wondering if you could give some information when Party function will work?!

btw. game is epic! Hope in release we will see also new game modes.

Viridian24
25th Mar 2014, 06:01
Bump.

I know this question has been asked a couple times in multiple threads, so I won't start my own just to ask again. But, has it been announced when the party function will be fixed/created? I can't find anyone posting whether it has or hasn't been announced.

Thanks in advance!

lucinvampire
25th Mar 2014, 08:54
I believe you'll be able to party up with your friends before you join a lobby - rather than the current system where you have to join a lobby and invite your friends and hope they join you before it fills up :D ...but there might be more to it than that though.

Viridian24
26th Mar 2014, 04:21
Thanks for the reply!

Have any details been released as to when they might be updating it, by the way?

Decepi
26th Mar 2014, 07:43
I would also like an update on when this will be implemented.

Wobbley
26th Mar 2014, 08:02
Well they said it was their highest priority....3 weeks ago. Not heard much about it since then. I guess re-implementing a feature that existed in Alpha takes time. I really hope they are re-doing it completely, otherwise we have completely different definitions of "top priority".

EDIT: It looked like perhaps there was some kind of party system in place last night...will have to double check

Lekkuen
27th Mar 2014, 03:40
Getting proper party support should be done asap with more players starting to come in, wanting to play with their friends.

Viridian24
27th Mar 2014, 04:20
Getting proper party support should be done asap with more players starting to come in, wanting to play with their friends.

Agreed, especially with the people buying into the beta and giving out invites to their friends. Not much point in inviting your friends if you can't exactly play with them.

Wobbley
27th Mar 2014, 07:15
It works, you have to join a lobby first. Then invite friends in so they are "In Party" with you. The game will not balance the game then. Team queues will be better though, hopefully means we can get more even matches.

Khalith
27th Mar 2014, 07:35
It works, you have to join a lobby first. Then invite friends in so they are "In Party" with you. The game will not balance the game then. Team queues will be better though, hopefully means we can get more even matches.

The party system is working, had a team of 3 level 30's against my team of 15-26, it didn't split the teams evenly. I'm not against this whole party system but they should be given their own lobby to only fight against other groups, if they don't want to wait, make them queue separate. For those of us that queue solo and don't want to form teams/parties or don't have people around during the times we play it's not very fun.

Wobbley
27th Mar 2014, 07:49
I think that's what they are working on next. They just rolled this out quickly, but that was why i suggested you "queue as a team" before even getting into a lobby.