PDA

View Full Version : ABILITIES Double Bola bug

HereticSage
13th Mar 2014, 03:20
This is a pretty major one. I had 2 instances today where I was bola'd and then bola'd again when the first one hadn't worn off. As soon as bola #1 wore off, I could attack through second bola. Worse still, I had ignore pain up once when it happened and could attack during ignore pain.

lucinvampire
15th May 2014, 08:20
I had a similar issue last night with being able to attack with Ignore Pain on - but it didn't involve a double bola just one…

A few times over the space of two matches which I believe one was in Valeholm and one in Freeport. I was playing Tyrant and would get caught by a bola – I’d pop the Ignore Pain skill to break it – the skill would engage and it’d break the bola and I’d be all like rock like – but then by accident I found I could still attack! It didn’t happen every time I used Ignore Pain – I kept trying every time I engaged it and when used it to break bolas…it happened about four times over two matches…I think on three occasions it involved a bola but on one of the occasions didn’t involve a bola.

…I’m not sure if it makes any difference but I believe someone on the other team may have been using a hax for their Hunter – and he was in both matches!

Saruwatari
15th May 2014, 09:52
I had IP bug on me sometimes, so the VISUAL would stay, looking like IP was active but the duration has long worn off.
When that happens, it does look like IP is active but it gives no Damage Reduction after the original duration wore off.
Are you sure it wasn't just the visual bug for you too?

cmstache
15th May 2014, 10:44
I've seen it let them attack and still give them protection....

lucinvampire
15th May 2014, 10:59
Are you sure it wasn't just the visual bug for you too?

:scratch: It seemed to happen in the first couple of seconds of it being activated…it seemed to wear off normally/within the allotted time.

I've seen it let them attack and still give them protection....

That was it exactly - not that I abused it when it happened or anything :p :D

Prime_Abstergo
19th May 2014, 09:50
Another bug with bola.
During Air Strike sentinels are immune to bola despite all the visuals

BOOMstyx
21st May 2014, 17:17
yeah this usually seems to happen when you get hit with a bola and then the bola is shot to it breaks before it should. any IP time left after this (few seconds at most) you are a stone-cold killer. pun intended :P

Wolf_the_Legend
21st May 2014, 17:55
Another bug with bola.
During Air Strike sentinels are immune to bola ...
true ... this should be fixed.

if someone uses bola on you, while you are using ignore pain already, you could attack after bola breaks ... it´s a bug, but imo it could stay in game if not game breaking.

it's not a bug it's a feature :rolleyes:

Sanguise23
21st May 2014, 17:57
true ... this should be fixed.

if someone uses bola on you, while you are using ignore pain already, you could attack after bola breaks ... it´s a bug, but imo it could stay in game if not game breaking.

it's not a bug it's a feature :rolleyes: i think tyrant needs something but i dont think this it

Wolf_the_Legend
21st May 2014, 20:13
i think tyrant needs something but i dont think this it

maybe because they already got it :rolleyes:

The attack animation or the auto aim on their attacks could need some love imo ... some how I only hit 42 % of the attacks with them, but 55 % with the reaver.

Maybe it's because the model of the Tyrant is so huge, so you don't see your enemies. ^^

EDIT: increasing the angle the hit travels in the same time should work too or the range of the attack. idk :scratch:

Sanguise23
22nd May 2014, 13:16
maybe because they already got it :rolleyes:

what do you mean? the unreleased toss player skill?

PencileyePirate
23rd May 2014, 00:17
I've seen Tyrants attacking with Ignore Pain on, but I wasn't sure if the skill was active or the animation was lasting after the skill ended. Either way .... this needs to be looked into.

I haven't seen the bug where you can attack through a second bola, though, despite having hit a number of bola'd vamps with a second bola myself. I wonder if this is something specific to Tyrant/IP.

lucinvampire
27th May 2014, 13:48
I've seen Tyrants attacking with Ignore Pain on, but I wasn't sure if the skill was active or the animation was lasting after the skill ended. Either way .... this needs to be looked into.

Funnily enough I experienced this bug last night - I had it several times in the same match on Sommerdamm...

...I tried IP 6 times and it did it 5 out of 6 in this match - it looked epic though :D