PDA

View Full Version : small patch?

alien00785
19th Mar 2010, 16:06
steam has just downloaded a small patch, anyone know something about this.

Omolong
19th Mar 2010, 16:08
I was wondering as well.

jaywalker2309
19th Mar 2010, 16:13
:) http://store.steampowered.com/news/3617/ <- we are listening :)

expect a lot of benchmark results to come in ;)

Crimsonskar
19th Mar 2010, 16:46
:) http://store.steampowered.com/news/3617/ <- we are listening :)

expect a lot of benchmark results to come in ;)

I assume these updates have already been included in the full release? Or will we get a day 1 patch?

Either way, everything that Eidos and Avalanche have done so far for the PC version, they've done it right.

There has been more support for the demo than I've seen for full releases from other devs that just threw their PC releases out to us.

Very commendable. You guys definitely have my respect....

...and my money. PC version pre-ordered on steam a few days ago. WOO!

Red_Man
19th Mar 2010, 17:34
If it is possible, can you add Frequency option?
My monitor turns off after 30 seconds when I start the game or after every Alt-Tab.
I solve this problem by changing resolution (for example to 1280*960 and then back to 1280*1024).
Thanks.

longboardskier
19th Mar 2010, 17:59
I cannot believe that there's another patch for the demo! That's just completely unheard of! You guys rock and I'm glad to see you supporting your work! Can't wait for the 23rd!

compatible
19th Mar 2010, 19:06
i like this one alot , Problem with CUDA water while using SLI configurations fixed :lmao:

CloudWolf
19th Mar 2010, 19:08
OMG great to see the dev's showing so much support!!!!

Lets just hope that they will make changes to the camera and dead bodies in a patch for the full game!

i think many people would appreciate that :D

compatible
19th Mar 2010, 19:34
just tested it out and im happy to say running great i have a gtx295 in sli and sli seems to be working great with the cuda wave effects from nvida , you can turn it off fine , and turn it back on fine with full effect , also like the new benchmark test running all maxed at an average frame rate of 43 fps , no lag as well , just got to find a helli to fly around in to see how that has been tweaked .

Also a small question about the bokeh filter , it does not show up in my settings is that because my gtx295 doesn't support it or is that driver related ?

chickenchief
19th Mar 2010, 21:15
I was wondering why the game ran a lot smoother.

compatible
19th Mar 2010, 21:32
I was wondering why the game ran a lot smoother.

err the patch mayb , :rolleyes: ha ha ha ha halolololo , err humm ok ive lost the plot abit :nut: