PDA

View Full Version : This game is soooooo BIG!

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 14:40
ive played now for 5hours and just had 8% completed....i love it :D

Zakkon
19th Mar 2010, 14:53
Congrats on getting it already. Mind I ask, which console are you playing on? Xbox 360, I assume, since it's already out on the internet for grabs.

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 14:59
no, i play the PS3 version of the game.

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 15:46
You are one lucky guy that you work for a gaming magazine or something... because I assume you do it all legal

alien_guy
19th Mar 2010, 15:50
Record some gameplay :)

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 15:58
repeat myself:
cant record or PSN or something else cause of NO INTERNET IN THE LIVING ROOM :hmm:

for now PSN wasnt interesting for me.....becaus ive got real friends i think :D

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 16:00
repeat myself:
cant record or PSN or something else cause of NO INTERNET IN THE LIVING ROOM :hmm:

for now PSN wasnt interesting for me.....becaus ive got real friends i think :D

Yea lol I've got real friends so I dont need a mobile phone... :hmm:

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 16:05
Yea lol I've got real friends so I dont need a mobile phone... :hmm:

sry, missunderstanding ^^

i mean no one of my friends have a ps3, so i doesnt need PSN. when we want to play, we got split screen games :)

LastFallen
19th Mar 2010, 16:06
where did you get your game, and where you from?

Mendez
19th Mar 2010, 16:11
post a pic from your phone or camera or something or no one will give a crap on this forum

not being mean just giving advice....

in other words "Photo or it didn't happen":thumb:

jaovc
19th Mar 2010, 16:12
dont you think that if you have the game and work on a magazine you dont say anything insted of making threads about that you have it already ?

thats preety strange

Mendez
19th Mar 2010, 16:14
dont you think that if you have the game and work on a magazine you dont say anything insted of making threads about that you have it already ?

thats preety strange

^^^^

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 16:15
are you kidding me? ive NEVER SAID that i work for any magazine in the world!!!!

what the hell is wrong with you guys? ive just said that the game is big, nothing like "haha ive got the game and you not!

wtf?!

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 16:16
I was just wondering how you got hold of the game, no need to react so weird.

Mendez
19th Mar 2010, 16:21

i second that lol

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 16:27
ive told it in other threads, dont want to repeat it again and again. ive got friends on a mag und they borrowed me the game, nothing more!and can you plz stop with this BS of talk? lets talk of the game, god dammit...

Mendez
19th Mar 2010, 16:29
ive told it in other threads, dont want to repeat it again and again. ive got friends on a mag und they borrowed me the game, nothing more!and can you plz stop with this BS of talk? lets talk of the game, god dammit...

Love how you contradicted yourself there. You said you don't wanna repeat it again and again but then you go on and repeat it! Stop it, your killing me! :lol:

jaovc
19th Mar 2010, 16:32
there was another thread he said that he works for an magazine and wont tell the name

:lol:

Mendez
19th Mar 2010, 16:34
there was another thread he said that he works for an magazine and wont tell the name

HAHAHA what a fool!:lol::lol::lol::lol: :rasp::rasp::rasp:

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 16:36
Love how you contradicted yourself there. You said you don't wanna repeat it again and again but then you go on and repeat it! Stop it, your killing me! :lol:
hahaha youre damn right ^^ okay, i will never answer such questions since now ^^just about the game itself

Thats not true, learn to read plz

AfterWars
19th Mar 2010, 16:36
lol, theres only a few ways he could really get it.

1) if the game was illegally leaked onto the internet they could get it

2) if they work for a software developer or magazine company

3) you know, he could be lying ;)

Stevieo526
19th Mar 2010, 16:50
Codiox, it seems the big question on the forums is what is mercenary mode?

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 16:54
i dont know, ive just played 5 hours and this mode doesnt came in my way...

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 17:14
ive just wanted to give you an idea how massive the game is.

so much haterz here, i will stop to post something in this forum...

Gemma_Darkmoon_
19th Mar 2010, 17:58
I like in new game that you don't just finish in 8-10 hours. Thrilled to hear it's so vast.

Gunmaster
19th Mar 2010, 18:40
Don't brag about getting the game early, unless you have proof [ A photo of you and game ] or a video.
I think people will agree with me.

CloudWolf
19th Mar 2010, 18:55
@ Codiox, don't stop posting because some people are being ***s (in your opinion), could you go into a bit more detail?

like...

1. is the opening good (no spoilers please)

2. what difficulty are you playing on? is it hard?

3. Have you driven any of the REALLY fast planes? can they break the sound barrier?

Thanks

Cloudwolf

iTerror
19th Mar 2010, 19:54
ive just wanted to give you an idea how massive the game is.

so much haterz here, i will stop to post something in this forum...

:lol::lol::lol:

supertom
19th Mar 2010, 20:01
I'm really starting to dislike this "community". Someone mentions that they have the game early (which has been happening for YEARS) and just innocently says how good the game is. But the backlash from other childish users is ridiculous. Rather than ask questions about the game you are so excited about, you'd prefer to harass the topic creator about how he obtained a copy of the game.

"This game is really big and really good"
"WHAT? HOW DID YOU GET THE GAME? YOU'RE A THIEF, YOU'RE A CRIMINAL!"

Pathetic.

Of all the communities I thought would be warm and welcoming, i thought it would be the JC2 fans. But no. Just topic after topic of people accusing other users of doing this and doing that, and insults thrown left, right and centre.

Before I'd even posted my message, this was posted, further proving my point...

Don't brag about getting the game early, unless you have proof [ A photo of you and game ] or a video.
Tell me Gunmaster, at what point did he appear to be "bragging" ?

CloudWolf
19th Mar 2010, 20:05
@supertom I TOTALLY AGREE with you dude, some people just talk out of their own arse!

supertom
19th Mar 2010, 20:07
This guy signed up to the forums just to say this. This is the epitome of pathetic.

lol, theres only a few ways he could really get it.

1) if the game was illegally leaked onto the internet they could get it

2) if they work for a software developer or magazine company

3) you know, he could be lying ;)

dayd41
19th Mar 2010, 20:15
Coming from a guy who likes to brag about **** he doesnt have, I know hes lying lol.

He wouldnt be as protective as he is and would find a way to show it off, regardless if its a cellphone cam, laptop, one of those old click it cams..

Im poor as hell, and I have a camera, even an old laptop with a cam (no video).. so if this guy doesnt have one, he must be living in a box.. without a camera that is.

supertom
19th Mar 2010, 20:34
Coming from a guy who likes to brag about **** he doesnt have, I know hes lying lol.

He wouldnt be as protective as he is and would find a way to show it off, regardless if its a cellphone cam, laptop, one of those old click it cams..

Im poor as hell, and I have a camera, even an old laptop with a cam (no video).. so if this guy doesnt have one, he must be living in a box.. without a camera that is.
Seriously, why give a s*** if he's telling the truth or not? How do you know he's lying? The game was leaked onto the internet days ago, and a lot of shops sell games early. Why does everyone turn into a f***ing detective when someone mentions they have the game?

You guys are SO green with envy it's untrue, and hilarious.

Say he gives you your proof you so desperately desire, will you respect him more then? Or question him on where he got his camera? Or is the picture photoshopped maybe? Is his game made of paper maché?

You guys really are so childish. Grow the **** up.

jaovc
19th Mar 2010, 21:39
"This game is really big and really good"
"WHAT? HOW DID YOU GET THE GAME? YOU'RE A THIEF, YOU'RE A CRIMINAL!"

not being mean but, piracy IS a crime and it can give you jail. just saying.

peaple here are waiting for this game for 3 years and some "dude" get it ilegaly / legaly peaple will be mad. i dont give a **** i just want him to tell the truth

dayd41
19th Mar 2010, 22:10
not being mean but, piracy IS a crime and it can give you jail. just saying.

peaple here are waiting for this game for 3 years and some "dude" get it ilegaly / legaly peaple will be mad. i dont give a **** i just want him to tell the truth

Not wearing a helmet is illegal, smoking in the car with children is illegal, ripping rented dvds is illegal..

Billions of people still do it, rendering those laws pointless.

Codiox
19th Mar 2010, 23:29
well, first of all, thx supertom for your agreement. just one of them who are on my side and dont think there are only "extremes" (like a release buyer or a illegal a******)

@ Codiox, don't stop posting because some people are being ***s (in your opinion), could you go into a bit more detail?

like...

1. is the opening good (no spoilers please)

2. what difficulty are you playing on? is it hard?

3. Have you driven any of the REALLY fast planes? can they break the sound barrier?

Thanks

Cloudwolf

1.The opening is great, just a cuple of min. and it makes boom with the action, really nice (dont wanna spoiler here, im hated enough)

2.im playing on the easiest level (im a "alltime select easy in anygame" gamer ^^)
3. ive got one jet in the mission of the "destroying the rockets" mission, we've seen before in some trailer from avalanche. i doesnt believe there is any airplain that could break the sound barrier, but with that jet i had, you feel indistructible (because of speed and weapons) unless you tried to land that thing (that was my end :D )

iTerror
20th Mar 2010, 01:30
well, first of all, thx supertom for your agreement. just one of them who are on my side and dont think there are only "extremes" (like a release buyer or a illegal a******)

1.The opening is great, just a cuple of min. and it makes boom with the action, really nice (dont wanna spoiler here, im hated enough)

2.im playing on the easiest level (im a "alltime select easy in anygame" gamer ^^)
3. ive got one jet in the mission of the "destroying the rockets" mission, we've seen before in some trailer from avalanche. i doesnt believe there is any airplain that could break the sound barrier, but with that jet i had, you feel indistructible (because of speed and weapons) unless you tried to land that thing (that was my end :D )

Ha, you have no Proof that you realy own the Game, 1 and 3 are things that you can know because theyre already on Youtube. :rasp:

PLS Take a Pic from the cover in your Hands and write on a little paper (lying next to it) I OWN IT REALY :lol:

Then i trust you

Enkeixpress
20th Mar 2010, 01:35
He doesn't have the game. He just wants attention & he is getting what he wants, it seems.. :)

supertom
20th Mar 2010, 01:50

Love how you contradicted yourself there. You said you don't wanna repeat it again and again but then you go on and repeat it! Stop it, your killing me!

post a pic from your phone or camera or something or no one will give a crap on this forum

i dont give a **** i just want him to tell the truth

Ha, you have no Proof that you realy own the Game, 1 and 3 are things that you can know because theyre already on Youtube

PLS Take a Pic from the cover in your Hands and write on a little paper (lying next to it) I OWN IT REALY

Then i trust you

He doesn't have the game. He just wants attention & he is getting what he wants, it seems.

This community SUCKS.

Enkeixpress
20th Mar 2010, 01:53
this community sucks.

fail :)

supertom
20th Mar 2010, 01:55
fail :)

Elaborate? :)