PDA

View Full Version : Heat Levels

Rickmk908
19th Mar 2010, 12:38
Anyone know what the highest heat level is in the actual game? Also whats the worst that can come after you?- in the demo its just helicopters with missiles.

qwertyalex11
19th Mar 2010, 12:52
i dont actually know..im guessing the VTOLless harriers come after you..just a guess tho..im guessing jeeps-ATVs-scout Helis-armoured car thingy-APC- Topachula's- VTOLless harriers

oh and welcome to the forums

CloudWolf
19th Mar 2010, 13:01
Yeah and in the sea boats, probably getting bigger and better as the heat level rises!

Like ^he said, welcome dude :D

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 13:26
SAM sites fire better missiles that are harder to dodge, harriers, army helicopters maybe tanks.

qwertyalex11
19th Mar 2010, 13:27
by bigger and better do you mean like little dingys and at the highest heat they become like armoured gunboats in JC1?

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 13:43
I think so, at heatlevel one it starts of with just motorbikes, jeeps and regular coast patrol boats, but at the highest level UFOs and transformers.

qwertyalex11
19th Mar 2010, 13:44
O_o then once you kill them godzilla and king kong try to kill you! but you must grapple them to the 474 and take off XD

deadfox77
19th Mar 2010, 13:46
ah i cant wait to do a huge chase that gets to the highest heat level

Danzaiver
19th Mar 2010, 13:47
I will say that maybe more choppers and even combat airplains.

qwertyalex11
19th Mar 2010, 13:50
yup...my 1st post shows my idea..bigger stuff the higher the heat...last gets the VTOLless harrier

Zakkon
19th Mar 2010, 14:37
Let me show you what I think the heat levels mean:
Level:
1. Wannabee cops that drive silly bikes and jeeps.
2. Now you made them look bad. They send armored cars and weak helicopters with only a MG at you.
Soldiers start wearing armor, and paratroopers fall from the sky.
3. You've pissed them off. Now they send attack heli's with missle lauchers and swarms of armored cars with MG's at you, and they seem to use teamplay to ram you off the road.
4. Now they're bringing in the heavy guns. Tanks, jetplanes, spaceships... You will not survive.
5. If you survived this long (which you wont) they'll withdraw all their forces and then they'll nuke you. Then you will be truly dead, unless you can grapple onto a nuke and steer it towards their nuclear missle silos, then parachute away fast to get clear of the blast radius (which in short means get the hell of the island) and then BOOM! Your console explodes due to the awesomeness of the blast.
Game over.

MonkeyBanana
19th Mar 2010, 15:49
Lol with a nuke I think Panau will be history

Gemma_Darkmoon_
19th Mar 2010, 18:05
I would think tanks, helecopters and Jeeps. Though would be good for them to have more tough things.

Gunmaster
19th Mar 2010, 18:41
I'd say 5 the max level.

CloudWolf
19th Mar 2010, 18:56
by bigger and better do you mean like little dingys and at the highest heat they become like armoured gunboats in JC1?

yes that is what I mean :D

Chucky
19th Mar 2010, 20:33
I'll be ringing in this song when I'm in a Heat 5 level dogfight:

vyOlK24WD1k

Rickmk908
25th Mar 2010, 18:30
Anyone know the highest heat level yet and what happens?

mornaselos
25th Mar 2010, 18:39
Anyone know the highest heat level yet and what happens?

Ive unlocked 5lvls but the heat bar isnt all the way full.

So its possible there may be 6 heat lvls.

Though once you get to lvl4 youre pretty much screwed thanks to the helicopters in this game. It really kills the fun justcause i said so.

mornaselos
25th Mar 2010, 18:47
Heres how the heat lvl works from my point of view

Heat:
lvl1. Panays men come after you on motorcycles and in jeeps
lvl2. same as before but this time more jeeps and less motorcycles
lvl3. same with two helicopters One has machineguns other has rockets
lvl4. lot more troops and helicopters
lvl5. double that of lvl4 and add in jets and apctanks
lvl6. If there is a lvl6 my guess is submarines and uh.. actual tanks coming after you lol

and if theres a lvl7 it would probaly be rico taking on a martini drunk perverted bootygrabbing tom sheldon.

CloudWolf
25th Mar 2010, 18:59
Heres how the heat lvl works from my point of view

Heat:
lvl1. Panays men come after you on motorcycles and in jeeps
lvl2. same as before but this time more jeeps and less motorcycles
lvl3. same with two helicopters One has machineguns other has rockets
lvl4. lot more troops and helicopters
lvl5. double that of lvl4 and add in jets and apctanks
lvl6. If there is a lvl6 my guess is submarines and uh.. actual tanks coming after you lol

and if theres a lvl7 it would probaly be rico taking on a martini drunk perverted bootygrabbing tom sheldon.

Nice to know jet's come after you, or are you guessing?

mornaselos
25th Mar 2010, 19:03
Nice to know jet's come after you, or are you guessing?

aquire some heat and take a plane/jet for a spin see what happends lol.

Yeah man the heat lvls are effn nuts and the jetfighters in JC2 compared to those of JC1 are like way tougher and if they get the lockon you they will lay a huge can of smackdown on yo azz.

Trinitykill
25th Mar 2010, 20:42
I'll be ringing in this song when I'm in a Heat 5 level dogfight:

vyOlK24WD1k

love that song, got it for my phone within minutes of hearing it!

PolishWarrior27
2nd Apr 2010, 11:53
heat levels last for 15 seconds update needed

cha0s
2nd Apr 2010, 14:20
heat levels last for 15 seconds update needed

Nice bump :rolleyes: Now the games out we no that everything in this thread is incorrect. Max heat is five and all you get after you is 2 - 3 helis. What a disappointment. Where are the AI driven tanks and jets? If its different in hc let me know.

Zeaguwanna
2nd Apr 2010, 14:44
official guide says there are 4 levels yet doesnt say what comes after you XD