PDA

View Full Version : Will there be cheats?

Vanderbro
19th Mar 2010, 07:18
it would be nice, for example, to be able to not have a car die on me or die myself when all you want to do is drive and explore

Dmndrgn599
19th Mar 2010, 07:20
try the forum search

dayd41
19th Mar 2010, 07:24
it would be nice, for example, to be able to not have a car die on me or die myself when all you want to do is drive and explore

Yea good point, I always hate how short the life is of the vehicles.
Then again, thats what the Black Market vehicles and upgrades are for right?

Cheats would be a good plus. It would definitely add on to replayability over the long run.

I dont think i would ever play GTA San Andreas for as long as I have if it didnt have cheats. Rockstar knows this, and they use it to their advantage.

Though GTA IV didnt have too many, and now that I think of it, I dont even play it as much anymore, and thats basically because I cant just do the floating cars cheat and laugh for days at the hilarity i cause.

scottyah
19th Mar 2010, 08:04
yea cheats keep the game going longgg after youve beat the game, i love invincibility so you can explore, it would suck to die then be transported to a respawn spot, it gets your mind out of the game, breaking it up. so frustrating

RedPillow
19th Mar 2010, 08:20
Yea good point, I always hate how short the life is of the vehicles.
Then again, thats what the Black Market vehicles and upgrades are for right?

Cheats would be a good plus. It would definitely add on to replayability over the long run.

I dont think i would ever play GTA San Andreas for as long as I have if it didnt have cheats. Rockstar knows this, and they use it to their advantage.

Though GTA IV didnt have too many, and now that I think of it, I dont even play it as much anymore, and thats basically because I cant just do the floating cars cheat and laugh for days at the hilarity i cause.

I would hate it, if there were cheats.
It would suck so bad, and youtube would be full of videos with people doing stuff and never dying and infinite ammo and stuff - NO.
It would ruin the game and pretty much none of the ps3 games has cheats and this one shouldn`´t be different.