PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or...no cars or peds on road?

shaunr
19th Mar 2010, 05:33
i looked at some gameplay footage of the actual game, and in the city, and there are very few cars and peds on the road, in the city. the city should be full of peds and cars, and there isn't. there's more police than peds. there's probably also not going to be any cheats. very important elements have been left out of the game!!!

NovaSilisko
19th Mar 2010, 05:50
i looked at some gameplay footage of the actual game, and in the city, and there are very few cars and peds on the road, in the city. the city should be full of peds and cars, and there isn't. there's more police than peds. there's probably also not going to be any cheats. very important elements have been left out of the game!!!

How do you know that the pedestrians didn't leave due to the police being there?

RedPillow
19th Mar 2010, 07:02
How do you know that the pedestrians didn't leave due to the police being there?

Lame excuse, but I think that this depends on the player - some of them like that there is few peds and some of them like that there is lots of em, im sure you can trap a bunch of peds and have fun that way.
I like, if there is not tons of them so I can go with my car.

dayd41
19th Mar 2010, 07:09
You know the game will be empty in terms of peds when they ALL run and walk the EXACT same.

I dont care now, but after scaling the island and driving all the vehicles, it will start to bug me.

StandOut
19th Mar 2010, 07:57
I do like large numbers of peds and cars, but i'd rather have the great draw-distance to see them from afar. Don't think they could have had both.

AssassinAgent47
19th Mar 2010, 09:15
get out of you car fire your gun in the air

your welcome , now you have peds on the road