PDA

View Full Version : GFWL, PB or VAC?

Clamps
18th Mar 2010, 19:34
Just wondering what anti-hack you guys think is the best? Im personally with VAC, you dont have to put up with all of GFWLs crap, and it may take a week, but you almost always get hackers.

TheMoD
18th Mar 2010, 19:41
Yeah I also think vac is best, havent played many games that used punkbuster but I never had any problems with vac. Gfwl however... god I hate it, i can't freaking play FA anymore because I reinstalled the game a couple of times -.-

Fritz von Wolfenschanz
18th Mar 2010, 19:58
VAC is absolutely crappy. The ability to kick cheaters is a greater advantage than being "protected" by VAC, as it does nothing to remove the immediate nuisance. GFWL is obviously a piece of junk as well. Call me old fashioned, but im with PB all the way, even if it also sucks. Its the smallest evil.

RAPIST
18th Mar 2010, 20:02
VAC is absolutely crappy. The ability to kick cheaters is a greater advantage than being "protected" by VAC, as it does nothing to remove the immediate nuisance. GFWL is obviously a piece of junk as well. Call me old fashioned, but im with PB all the way, even if it also sucks. Its the smallest evil.

Agreed.