PDA

View Full Version : Fragile alliance

chaoticd
18th Mar 2010, 00:29
ok, so far i have gathered that there will be more than one mode in Fragile Alliance as well as a couple upgraded things. I also heard that Fragile Alliance will include remakes of some of the original multiplayer maps. I dont know what the "Updates" to Fragile Alliance will be, but I hope for just a couple things to be fixed.
PS: i have a ps3, so i dont know if these issues effect the xbox version.

1. The right analoge stick in the middle of a gun fight would accidentaly get pressed when aiming, turning the gun into a pistol. (ALL PEOPLE I KNOW ARE ANNOYED AT THIS!!!)

2. Ability to have someone leave the match whyll it loads without it freezing the match(excluding host) for almost 5-8 min.

3. Flying money. when money dropped from a AI climbing a rock gets stuck in mid-air and is unreachable.

4. HE WONT DIE? . I dont understand how another player online can get shot about 50 times to the head and not die. he just sits there.

5. Escape vehicle issues. when you leave in a vehicle, the vehicle would lag considerably. I once died going in a vehicle. i respawned as a cop on the street with a couple really horribly designed paper flat black vehicles moving through me. I couldnt move, but could shoot through walls. lol.

outside of that, i find Fragile alliance amazing. especially when you find others online to earn cash with (who wont kill you... maybe)
PS: want to rank up in the leaderboards? friend invite ChaoticDoomOfBob

GrievousOdyssey
18th Mar 2010, 17:53
Agreed , especially on the right analog stick gun switch (then again ironically the pistol did saved me quite a few times) ...

But i'm sure these glitches won't be in Dog Days ...

OR WILL THEY ??!!! ...

chaoticd
18th Mar 2010, 20:24
Agreed , especially on the right analog stick gun switch (then again ironically the pistol did saved me quite a few times) ...

But i'm sure these glitches won't be in Dog Days ...

OR WILL THEY ??!!! ...

LOL, thats funny. i hope not. DEVS!!! YOU BETTER BE WATCHING!!! LOL. do you have a ps3 or xbox360?

GrievousOdyssey
18th Mar 2010, 21:51
I haz pi ess triple ...
PSN ID is the same as my username here ...

chaoticd
18th Mar 2010, 22:57
I haz pi ess triple ...
PSN ID is the same as my username here ...

are you the kind who plays for money as a team? or kills everyone when the game starts like a retard? i play for money with people, not against.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Mar 2010, 23:14
I'm the one who gets angry when i see that i waited fifteen minutes to get three other players in order to start a game , only to find out that these three people either :
- Wants to play a deathmatch ...
- Shoots me because i was busy killing cops ...
- Shoots me because their hands 'slipped' on the controller ...
- One of these players 'glitched' around the map , causing us unable to get any loot or even kill anyone ...
- Or , best of all , ends up leaving , thus ending the whole game ...

All i wanted was to work as a team , but apparently i was asking too much ...
The problem i had with Fragile Alliance is that despite presenting this unique atmosphere (up to eight strangers working together , and anyone can go nuts at any moment , making you fear the cops as much as your fellow partners) all there is to see now is this : recruit as much friend as you can , and keep grinding on 'A walk in the park' to boost up on the leaderboards ...
That or start ruining other people's games...

chaoticd
19th Mar 2010, 00:38
I'm the one who gets angry when i see that i waited fifteen minutes to get three other players in order to start a game , only to find out that these three people either :
- Wants to play a deathmatch ...
- Shoots me because i was busy killing cops ...
- Shoots me because their hands 'slipped' on the controller ...
- One of these players 'glitched' around the map , causing us unable to get any loot or even kill anyone ...
- Or , best of all , ends up leaving , thus ending the whole game ...

All i wanted was to work as a team , but apparently i was asking too much ...
The problem i had with Fragile Alliance is that despite presenting this unique atmosphere (up to eight strangers working together , and anyone can go nuts at any moment , making you fear the cops as much as your fellow partners) all there is to see now is this : recruit as much friend as you can , and keep grinding on 'A walk in the park' to boost up on the leaderboards ...
That or start ruining other people's games...

well, than we have one thing in commen. i completly agree. i just played an online game with 5 people and 6 rounds, and the highest amount of money someone earned was 200,000. thats completly worthless and a waste of a good game. I cant comprehend on why people dont just do that in unranked and have to keep doing it in ranked. im trying to form my own team for kane and lynch specifically to get us to the leaderboards. if anyone is interested. let me know. il send you a friend request.