PDA

View Full Version : How many games developed by IO have you played ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
17th Mar 2010, 21:45
Granted , not exactly a thread about Dog Days , but who knows , it could have interesting results ...

Games developed by IO Interactive so far :
1- Hitman : Codename 47 , 2000 ...
2- Hitman 2 : Silent Assassin , 2002 ...
3- Freedom Fighters , 2003 ...
4- Hitman Contracts , 2004 ...
5- Hitman Blood Money , 2006 ...
6- Kane & Lynch : Dead Men , 2007 ...
7- Mini Ninjas , 2009 ...

You get a cookie if you played all four Hitman titles , a muffin if you also played Dead Men and a headshot if never played Dead Men ...

Yeah , i'm gonna shut up right now ...

Vulture
17th Mar 2010, 21:51
i played them all except the first hitman but cant say i liked mini ninjas(played the demo)

Bevacur
17th Mar 2010, 21:51
Only one..i am so ashamed! Please have mercy on my soul IO!

Kent-45
17th Mar 2010, 21:56
Played all of em except mini ninjas. If they make mini ninjas cost like 4.99 on Steam, I'll try it, but at the current price? no thanks.

UhUh
17th Mar 2010, 21:59
The first hitman, blood money, dead men and mini ninjas

YoungZer0
17th Mar 2010, 22:24
Played them all. 8) Bow before me.

killingroad1986
17th Mar 2010, 22:26
Played all of em except mini ninjas. If they make mini ninjas cost like 4.99 on Steam, I'll try it, but at the current price? no thanks.

Mini Ninjas is awesome. You are really missing out.

Acid_Burn
17th Mar 2010, 22:28
Played all the games ecxept Freedom Fighters. Played only the demo of FF.

BeardedHoplite
17th Mar 2010, 22:40
I think I played them in this order
1.Freedom Fighters
2.Hitman 4
3.Hitman 1
4.Hitman 2
5.Kane & Lynch
6.Mini Ninjas
7.Hitman 3

Where's my baked goods?

dude63
17th Mar 2010, 23:07
I have not played Hitman codename 47 or mini ninjas.

Falkenwut
17th Mar 2010, 23:30
In my case.. all 7 of the masterpieces of IOI... each one is a masterpiece, more brilliant then that last!

This is how it came to be
My friend introduced me to hitman 1... enjoyed the concept so much and so I got
Hitman 2, I loved it soo much.. Began following IOI's work... (won it about 5 times)
Got Hitman 1 at this point... couldn't fully enjoy the 2 without knowing how the 1st one was... didn't enjoy it as much due to the difficulty... (Till this day I honestly only won it once :( )
Hitman 3 came out.. loved it! (won it 5 times) - My fave. from the series :lmao:
Hitman 4 came out.. loved it! (Won it 5 times)
(note: for hitman 2 - 4 I won each time from different approaches and in different difficulty settings to spice up the gameplay)

When dead men came out it was a surprise to me.. didn't expect IOI to skip to dead men... it came out.. loved it like the rest! (Especially enjoyed playing this with my girlfriend offline co-op - for some reason she liked Lynch more then kane)

At this point I was curious about Freedom Fighters and I decided to get it.... Wasn't as good as the rest but I enjoyed it non-the-less!

Then Mini ninjas came out... drove everyone around me mad! It was another shocker coz I wasn't expecting a family-friendly game from IOI... still.. When it came out... loved it! I'm even re-playing it as I'm writing this post!! (won it twice till now, 3rd round now)

Last but not least.. heard of Dog Days... Driven myself to a frenzy as always :D .... Speaking of which.. I'm going to drive my girlfriend crazy with re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-playing the gameplay trailer xD then again... she's gonna love playing as lynch... hope you guys at IOI stored up some awesome Halucanations in stock :D!!!

Gemma_Darkmoon_
18th Mar 2010, 01:01
Just mini-ninga's I have played so far from that list.

Fritz von Wolfenschanz
18th Mar 2010, 10:31
Hitman, all 4 of them (I have to note here that they all got progressively more aids-infested since the second one), Kane & Lynch.

*edited by admin*

Bawabus
18th Mar 2010, 13:18
Snap Judgment: Fritz = troll

Freddo
18th Mar 2010, 14:28
I bought 6 of the games, most of them at launch too. The one I don't have is Mini Ninjas, although I've played the demo of it :p

I bought Codename 47 almost right away cause I really liked the setting and the box art was cool. And even though I played thru the whole game on a sunday, I still kept replaying the levels lots for years.

My biggest IOI disappointment was Hitman 2, which I bought right away too. Way too many military levels in that one, in Hitman I want to walk around in public places that are crowded with civilians like hotels, resturants and so on, and silently do my hit without anyone takes notice. And the two best levels in the game are the demo levels, heh, could have avoided that game alltogether. Another disappointment for me was that the official Hitman 2 website had all sorts of information about the past of 47, but then the game had nothing of it. I had hoped the game would have gone more into explaining his past.

Moving on, I was very pleased with Contracts and Blood Money, very few military levels in those. Although the levels I've played the most are The Lee Hong Assassination and Traditions of the Trade from Codename 47.

Freedom Fighters was surprisingly fun too, replayed that game several times since it's release. And Kane & Lynch was rather mixed with both fun and boring levels.

Brackstone17
18th Mar 2010, 15:02
I've played all the hitman games, beaten all of them save Contracts, and of course played Kane and Lynch about 7 times.

RAPIST
18th Mar 2010, 15:29
All 4 Hitman games and Kane & Lynch.
Best being Hitman 2, since I could actually play it for more than 5 minutes without getting a CTD and the story wasn't too bad.

Snap Judgment: Fritz = troll

Good job being ontopic.
And he's right, the Hitman games has gotten *****ier after Hitman 2.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Mar 2010, 17:19
Where's my baked goods?

Baked Goods ? ... man , by playing all seven games from IO you don't get no damn cake , you get a trip to OUTER SPACE ! ...

Just present the seven games at the desk , leave your wallet here as well , and step into this shiny spacecraft that looks alot like a medieval catapult ... but it's a shiny one ! ...

BeardedHoplite
21st Mar 2010, 17:37
OUTER SPACE? There better be a damn time machine in OUTER SPACE so I can go to AUGUST and play DOG DAYS. Just get in the TREBUCHET, right?

GrievousOdyssey
21st Mar 2010, 18:11
My my , so if you Do know what this piece antiquated device is , then what are you waiting for ? strap in then pull the cord and here we go ! ...

Don't worry about the time machine , when you wake up from your coma it'll be June already , and by the time we fix all your broken fingers , Dog Days will be released ...

BeardedHoplite
21st Mar 2010, 20:51
Well then my good man I will be off. Tood-aloo
*launches self*